BIRTHDAY GIRL (BONUS)

(Talking to Camera)
BIG Naughty
So am in a different room right now trying not to wake up Kailyn. I just finished setting her presents in the room she is sleeping which is mine. This is the first time she is actually sleeping over at my house. There is 6 minutes to 12am and then she is finally 18. So last night before we went to sleep girl said some if I don't spoil her tomorrow she will break up with me, she was joking but I was going to spoil her anyways. And drum roll. Y'all she called me Oppa last night. I was so happy like I cried but there is 4 minutes left am going to set the camera up for her reaction. Ohh and I forgot to tell you guys this but I set my alarm to 12am which is next to her so when it rings and she look at it, there will be a message on there. This will work because she always check the phone to stop or dismiss her alarms so it's such a easy target.

 This will work because she always check the phone to stop or dismiss her alarms so it's such a easy target

After I set up everything I went back to bed pretending to be asleep. When the alarm went off she took a minute to get it and started laughing.

"You are funny but thank you, boy you not sleeping stop pretending" she said and I woke up. "It's too early am going back to sleep, I will wake up in 4 hours.

             6 hours later
She was finally awake replying to people's messages. Her reaction to her gift was to die for. She cried but later went back to normal. The day started around 9am for us. First I took her out to breakfast and then went and saw boss then we hanged out. Later I took her to go meet the 10-Teen project members and we just had the rest of the day to ourselves. Went to amusement park, a gallery/Art museum exhibition, a dance class then had dinner celebrated all our happiness together.

"Babe do you want to play truth or dare?" I asked walking over next to her

"Sure I go first"

"But, if you don't one don't do the dare the other one gotta give them a hickey"

"You don't even like hickeys" Kailyn said.

"We both don't so that will be the punishment"

"Whatever, truth or dare?" Kailyn asked.

"Truth"

"Is it true that you hooked up with someone on your trip after the scandal?" She asked.

"No I did NOT" I replied to her. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to make eye contact with me for 10 seconds" I said that because she never makes eye contact with me for more than 3 seconds because she gets shy.

"Are you for real right now? You know I don't do eye contact"

"Just do it" I said and then counted down after. She was actually doing good and I didn't want that so I got close to her then smiled.

"If you smile again am stopping this" she replied. And I will do it again but she looked away right when the timer went off.

"Why you looking away?" I laughed and said.

"You are annoying, truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Did Soyeon ever confessed to you?"

"No she didn't" I replied to her. "Truth or dare"
"Truth"

"Is it true that you told Soyeon off camera that you will be my wife and have my kids?"

"Maybe, I did say it but-"

"Then why did you get angry when I told YLN you were my wife?" I asked laughing. "I will stop playing here" I said and handed her a wooden box

 "I will stop playing here" I said and handed her a wooden box

"Is that what I think it is?" Kailyn said opening the box. "Are you serious?" She said dropping the ring box to hug me.

"Read the letter"

To Kailyn my future wife(yeah I said that)
You know I can't say this in front of you because you will laugh but there is a road and a journey I want to go on with you, the bumps on the journey is not easy and it haven't been easy for us but, with this promise ring, I promise you no matter what bumps we will face and turn you will make I will be right next to you holding unto you. It's not easy and it won't be easy but I want you so I am ready and always ready to stick by you no matter what. My promise, Kailyn. I love you.

A couple of hugs and kisses and emotional trail we were back to the game but this time she was telling me how she started liking me.

Kailyn:
The day that My dad called me and I said hello to y'all, my friend said you were cute so I looked for your Instagram to like give it to her but I ended up stocking your page. It's weird because I liked you as an artist until I got here and I was okay he actually cute and then yeah.

"Such an interesting story" I teased. "It's 2am now. Good Night"

"Good night, love you!"

"Love you too"