End is the Beginning

Start from the beginning

"He needs a dominate."I rationalized."He needs a dominate weather or not that dominate is nice or not. He will go in to heat soon."I said stating a fact. Dominates didn't treat their submissive bad yet they didn't love them unless it was their mate and I felt that Archer needed that kind of love.

I knew there was an ulterior motive because Colton couldn't be against same-sex mates because mates defied all aspects of said nature.

"Archer is so sweet and innocent. How could he be paired up with someone like me?"

"Well I've talked to Archer and he seems quite fond of his best friend. Go to him before it's too late."I said leaving it at that because Colton sure was a character.

"I'm sorry for the way we started off Luna."He said giving me a sad smile.

"Call me Chloe."I said as his smile widened before running off hopefully to find Archer.

I made my way farther into Wolf territory seeing pack members go about their day. I arrived at the pack house greeting pack members along the way. They looked concerned but when they saw that I looked fine their visible worry disappeared.

I went straight to the main office smelling both Caine and Dom's scent. I walked inside the room seeing them talking with the warriors. The warriors all quickly bowed their head before leaving.

I breathed out knowing I would go with Colton's advice since I'm certain he's going with my advice.

"I'm sorry."We all said at the same time becoming silent before we all smiled at one another. After we composed ourselves we tried talking again making us laugh when we did it again.

"Go ahead."I spoke sitting in one of the chairs.

They looked at each before Dom spoke."We are sorry that we defied your order and let them free but it was wrong. "

"I'll admit and say I was irrational and shouldn't have made such a rash decision. But you making decisions without me present makes me seem worthless to my pack. It makes it seem like my orders are useless and meant to be taken lightly. Since I've been in your pack do I tell you how to run your pack, no. And I've never questioned your leadership. Have I, no. Even when we our packs have different customs."

"We truly are sorry."Dom said wrapping his arm around my shoulder while Caine came up to my other side.

"Guys I have something to tell you."I exhaled loudly feeling responsible. "Katie was there."

They both looked wide-eye before Caine spoke."What'd she say?"

"I'm sorry guys."I said laying my head onto the desk in front of me. They looked confused but I spoke."It's my fault that she killed your parents."

"What do you mean?"

"Her mate was that human that got killed because of me. My dad had devised a plan to get rid of him because he thought I would actually develop feelings for him. Witches can tell whose mate is who so she targeted you guys. I'm sorry."

"It wasn't your fault."Dom said making me feel relieved yet I still felt like it my fault but I wasn't going to argue with them. I was done arguing with them. I was so tired these last couple of days.

They both kissed the side of my head making me feel relief which I hadn't felt in days.

"Excuse me Alpha, Chase has had a decline in health."The doctor said coming inside the room hurriedly.

"What?"I asked.

"Alpha Chloe I don't think Chase will make it."He said a frown marring his face.

"I understand."I said sighing. I couldn't cry, move, or speak. I was silent and numb since so many deaths had occurred in a span of two days. It was all so much to process.

"How are the babies doing?"The doctor asked making me blink my eyes rapidly.

"What?"Caine asked with alarm in his voice.

"I thought you guys knew Chloe was pregnant."

"What, Chloe?"Dom asked looking at me accusingly.

I looked at both of them in disbelief,"I didn't know I was pregnant."

"Oh! I must have forgotten to tell you when I helped popped your shoulder back in to place."

"What?"Caine asked worriedly looking at my arm.

"It's fine."I said referring to my arm,"But doctor what do you mean I'm pregnant?"

"Just hear. They're okay."The doctor said smiling.

We all stayed quiet as we heard four adult heartbeats and three small heartbeats."Doctor?"

"Yup you're having triplets and don't worry about the blood you've been coughing up. Since you had portal hypertension it cause dilated blood vessels which ruptured. I made sure it couldn't come back because you could've died or went into shock."

"What's portal hypertension?"I asked shocked. I thought it was no big deal.

"It's an increase in the pressure of the vein that carries blood from the digestive organs to liver mostly caused by scarring of the liver but I haven't ran enough test to determine the cause since you're not at risk because I did the procedure to stop it."

Caine and Dom starred at my stomach as the doctor spoke one more time before leaving,"We need to give you a check up today or tomorrow."

"Okay. Thank you doctor."Caine said looking grateful. I slumped in my seat not believing I was pregnant with three pups. How could that even be? Three pups?

Caine and Dom wrapped their arms around my shoulders."We'll get through this together. Aren't you happy to have three pups?"

"Yeah."I whispered in shock. I closed my eyes focusing on the strong heartbeats that now seemed to echo throughout my ears.

"Why aren't you happy?"Caine asked.

"I am but do you know how much responsibility comes with three pups."

"Well there's three of us to take care of them. We'll get through this."Caine and Dom kissed my forehead as I pondered the thought of children so soon.

A/N-Epilogue left