When World Collides: Concert of Iron and Blood part 1

Börja om från början

"Can I come with you ? " 

"no you are to stay in here, " he quickly replied with a stern voice while hugging his daughter, "you are my pride and my joy a last gift from Aelizia, " Tiberius Calloci whispered into her ears before standing up and walking past his daughter, "I Will protect you, " he mumbled while walking away from her. 

"you big dummy father, " she softly whispered while looking at the back of her father.

after five minutes City Lord Tiberius Calloci is standing on the docks looking at the warships from a close distant, "my lord please stay behind our position, " the commander of the garrison, a young 42 year old man with blue hair and white eyes suggested while looking at the city lord. 

"no I will stay at the front as a diplomatic show of good will, " he declines while continuously looking at the horizon and observing the fleet. 

"then please use this horse, " the commander suggested, "you are the city lord you must be riding high as a towering figure to inspire the troops. " 

"no need to give them an idea on who to kill first, " he decline the offer to mount the horse, "but you are the commander you need to see the battlefield to command the garrison and wait for reinforcement from the Royal Army of Nezim, " a frown appeared on his face, "like we have planned, " he lamented the fact that all their planning are for nought, "so go behind the elevated position, " he ordered him, "that is my order as the city lord. " 

"as you wish, " the commander replied while galloping his stead as he retreated behind the main line of resistance and up towards the elevated position not far from the city lord and overlooking the entire main battle line where he is greeted by one of his aide. 

"the rest of the garrison will be arriving soon, " a young 32 year old man reported while the commander is dismounting his mount, "general Gallio Aquila why are you dismounting ? " he asked. 

"The city lord has the right train of thought we cannot let the decapitate the head of the snake or we will fall apart, " he answered with his foot firmly on the ground, he then retrieved his hand held telescope which is hanging on his back and extended it and looked at the warship of the Germania Kaiserreich, "those are made of metal or Iron, " he speculated while looking through his telescope, "our navy would probably stand no chance how many cannon ball before we can destroy a single vessel, " he mumbled as to not destroy the already reduced morale.  

the aide looked nervously at the warships upon hearing the whisper made by general Gallio Acquila, the 32 year old garrison commander of the city of Pliefield. 

"what if they open fire ? " a musketeer standing in formation questioned, "we are sure to perish, " he hypothesized in a trembling tone. 

"have you seen the orange flag ? " another musketeer at the end of the row next to the trembling musketeer questioned, "they must have come to negotiate as any civilized society will. " 

 "they are sure to be trembling in fear, " a musketeer told himself, "the soldiers must be trembling in fear for when they land they will be met with a hale of bullets before being charged at with bayonets staring at them in the eyes, " he mumbled hysterically trying to calm himself, "if we are afraid and so are they ? " 

"that is quite a long main battle line, " a Germanian Marine with the stripe of a captain remarked while looking through his binoculars and seeing the long line of musketeers with their bright dark green uniforms. 

"hey captain what are you seeing ? " a marine with the rank of lieutenant questioned while puffing a smoke after removing the cigarette from his mouth.