Chapter Three: meeting

"ON IT!"

After four hours of getting ready and pacing a small suitcase, I was sitting at the airport. Waiting for the announcement to come-

"Flight XXX is ready to take off."

Welp, time to go. With the click of my boots heels, I walked to the first class line and easily got in. Finding my seat and placing my small backpack above me, I sat down and took off my boots to get my feet some rest.

I leaned back my head and closed my eyes. Hoping this will be a safe flight as well as myself to be safe. Minutes passed and people were finding their seats and placing their baggage's above the seats.

Half an hour later everyone was sitting down and buckled up their seat belts, so did I. However my head was roughly bumped into someone's bag and I made a-

"Ow." Rubbing the back of my head.

"I am so sorry, excuse me." A man said in a nervous tone.

"Yeeee!"

"E-er, sorry again! Little Miss! Wait!"

Looking forward I saw a man with fiery red hair run forward to catch a child-

Why is this headache back again?! Ugh.

Shaking my head with a sigh. I laid back and the plane took off finally.

5 hours later...

I want to get off right fucking now I'm going insane. With a quick jump I took my baggage out as soon as the seatbelt lights were turned off. Everyone else got up as well and waiting until the doors opened.

God, my legs are killing me.

After a couple of minutes I was out to the security. Checking out passports and such, I got my suitcase and stretched.

"Well that was not fun." Cracking my back.

I took out my phone and dialed Fred's number, Jessica's husband.

"Well if it isn't, Stella." Fred answered.

"It is I, Frederick." I rolled my eyes but it was all a tease.

"So what's up?"

"Is Jess there?"

"Nope I'm buying food for her. She asked a huge ass bucket of fried chicken."

I laughed.

"Pregnancy hormones getting to you too?"

"The mood swings are what are getting me."

"Well then you have to make another detour."

"Why?"

"I'm in New York."

"Oh okay ... "

I waited for my words to sunk in his head.

"WAIT WHAT NOW?!"

"Stop yelling, yep. The moment Jess texted me I booked a flight."

"Dang, okay. So err, you're at the airport?"

"No I'm on the Stature of Liberty. Of course I'm at the airport."

"Smart ass. I'll be there after I drop of the fired chickens to Jess. You want to surprise her?"

"Yep so keep it a secret."

"Will do. See you soon."

"You too." Hanging up the call, I walked to the coffee stand. Please have my favorite drink.