Chapter 3 | Interesting Combination

Comenzar desde el principio

"Let's try to stay on the subject. How about putting your mind to what game it could be?" Sang-woo suggested putting up the weakest smile.

"Hhm..." Gi-hun muttered. "Hey, no one can figure that out. We'll find out when it's time." He told Sang-woo.

"He's right." (Y/N) agreed as she took a bite from her rice.

"You know, considering the last one that we did. I think that there'll be another old game kids played, just like I used to do." player 01 pointed out.

"I'll bet you right there." Gi-hun agreed. "Think all of the ones they could choose."

Gi-hun started listing off a couple of games however he stopped when he couldn't come up with any more games in mind. That's when (Y/N) joined in to list some more games that Gi-hun didn't mention.

"There's capture the flag, hide and seek, Four square, Simon says, heads ups seven up, Jenga or musical chairs. That's all think of I can think of at the moment." (Y/N) said.

"IF we were playing hide and seek, (Y/N) would be the best playing considering she's the shortest one here. Meaning she can hide in small spaces." Sang-woo accidentally joked.

"Wow. That hurt." (Y/N) faked gasps.

Everyone laughed, while Sang-woo was confused as he was being serious about what he just said. Nonetheless, he went along with it as he continued eating what he had left of his food. Player 199 admitted that he didn't know how to play any of the games that (Y/N) and Gi-hun had listed to the group. Where Sang-woo assured him that those games will be easy to understand and that he'll even teach him how to play. (Y/N) also chipped in, willing to help as well where player 199 very much appreciated their kindness. Eventually, they all finished their food and (Y/N) volunteered to take the plates back to the guards.
(Y/N) collected all of their plates and she started walking to the guards to hand the plates back to them. Just when (Y/N) was heading back to her group, a man with a tattoo on his face stopped her.

"Give me your glasses." He demand.

(Y/N) looked back up at him confused. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Give me your glasses." He raised his voice.

"Look here shithead, the answer is no." (Y/N) scowled at the man.

Player 101 paused for a second. "I know you from somewhere, don't I?" He questioned.

(Y/N) held still for a moment when looking at player 101. Jang Deok-su. She remembered. (Y/N) didn't realize that it was him much earlier since the last time she saw him was when her grandfather was beating the shit out of him years ago. She didn't know why her grandfather had beaten him but he had strictly told her never to be near him if she ever saw him. That's when she took a step back.

Deok-su smirked. "You're (Y/G/N) granddaughter aren't you?"

(Y/N) didn't have time to reply when Deok-su attempted to throw a punch at her. Obviously, this got a lot of other players' attention, with (Y/N) dodging a lot of his hits except one that caused her glasses to fall off from her face. (Y/N) scrambled to run towards her glasses up till Deok-su pushed her out of the way. He was about to grab the glasses before being hit in the head by player 067. Player 067 grabbed the glasses that were inches away from Deok-su, then proceeded to spit on him. (Y/N) slowly lifted herself up, with a smile forming onto her lips. At first, Deok-su was going to get himself back up and knocked both of the girls out till he saw the sight of the guards staring at him. Like if they were ready to kill him.

So he decided against it. (Y/N) walked towards player 067 politely asking her for glasses back. Player 067 hesitatingly does so, with both of them looking into each other's eyes as if they were testing each other's supremacy. (Y/N) grabbed her glasses back gently while thanking player 067 for her help. (Y/N) walked back to her group where everyone right away asked if she was alright. During which (Y/N) told them certainly she was fine, after all, she only got hit once.