18//Puzzled Feeling

Start from the beginning

"Is the Jeon Jungkook way breaking bones and slashing their legs?"

The bunny only answered with a proud grin and sending the older a wink at his question. The action only grew Taehyung's endearment to his Consort, his smile twitching to a fond one at him.

The entire week, the older stayed by his bunny's side and took care of his injuries, being sure that he's well fed and have proper sleep.

It had given the white tiger a moment of realization as to why this scene felt so familiar to him. He remembered the younger going out of his way with an injured wrist and climbed up his castle, only to treat his wounded shoulder.

Familiarity only grew due to what Taehyung used to give his Consort faster recovery, it was the same herbs Jungkook used when they first met. The tiger kept a keen eye that day, not only he took note of the dagger, but the blueberries and herbs as well.

Why else was the cake they ate that time blueberry?

Overall, Taehyung made sure to remember everything about this bunny, starting from the time their eyes met one another. He just cannot understand why he has this desire to know the bunny, to understand him, to feel him.

Although, something in the white tiger ached, his thoughts have been plaguing him with negativity and his body fidgets as he stares at the pouting bunny. It could only move away if he speaks his mind out.

So he did.

"My Bunny..."

Jungkook immediately gave his attention to the older, seeming to not care or have grown used to how the latter addressed him.

"From what I have proposed to you a few days back..."

"I will offer you all the pleasures in the world"

And Taehyung would willingly do just that to the younger. He has been through many date trials due to his Father constantly scouting escorts for his son and clearly, all have failed miserably.

It wasn't due to his Father's terrible choosing, they were all lovely, it was the lack of connection the tiger has with those hybrids. They did not intrigue him even the slightest, it had came to the point where Taehyung thought there is something wrong with himself.

The presence of Jungkook had gave him the reassurance he needed that he's perfectly normal. That he can still show emotions.. can feel emotions.

He too, doesn't understand this feeling, but he will always welcome it with open arms.

With that epiphany, the King is afraid to make a mistake with the bunny. Cannot handle the mere thoughts of scaring him or have a feeling of being a prisoner in this castle.

Especially giving him this so called penalty to be his Consort.

"To put your mind at ease and to be reassured.. I want to remind you.." the tiger reached out towards the younger's hand, but froze, hesitating to grab them.

He let them hover closely, giving Jungkook enough time to pull away from his touch. Fortunately for him, the bunny did not move from his place and it's a good enough sign for him to proceed with his action.

So soft..

"Remind me of what, my King?"

"That I.." he squeezed the younger's hand to comfort himself before continuing "That I would never mark you unless you permit me to... I would never do things that will give you discomfort... no matter what, I will always respect you, Jungkook"