chapter 8

Daishou smiled with a pathetic laugh when he saw Mika's text. He wasn't exactly ready, he didn't really want to go. Everything was telling him to just be him. He hadn't really expected to actually like kuroo it was a pastime thing. Something for him to do when he was bored. It was just something to get over Mika and pass the time.

Then Mika texted him. And everything changed. He had gotten over her honestly. But standards that he set for himself made him obsessed with the idea of keeping them up. Internalized homophobia was slowly taking over him. He was okay with other people being gay, it didn't bother him. He didn't want to be gay, he didn't want to like kuroo. That felt disgusting. He wasn't gay, he was just an ally.

Daishou went deep into thought. He really thought he was going to be happy with Mika, he knew that Mika made him really happy before, but ever since kuroo. Thins didn't feel the same. It wasn't right to lead her on and make her believe he still liked her.

Daishou's POV

I DO STILL LIKE HER. No, saying that didn't feel right. It wasn't right. I don't like her, i love her. Why can't I actually mean that? Why can't I be completely serious when saying that. I know what will make me feel better about this. I've got to get ready for our date.

I don't want her to be in love with me. I don't love her. 

I love her. I love her. I love her. I love her. I love her. I don't love her. 

These thoughts are making me upset. I hate them.

Authors note

I hate the way I cannot keep an upload schedule