2

"Didn't you say that you were going to investigate the enemy? Why did you run back?" No. 2 still uses a childlike voice, and after putting on the emotional color, it sounds no different from a real person.

"Because you didn't tell me before that Qi Yuan is a big killer who doesn't blink, so this matter must be discussed for a long time." Chen Mu, who slipped back to the bed again, would hide in the bed again, even with the fan open. She closed a slit curtain, and she drew it tightly, and the light in the room dimmed.

After listening to the conversation, it seemed that the air was full of murderous aura.

No. 2: "You dare to commit suicide, so

why are you afraid of a big boss?" Chen Mu asked back: "Who said I would commit suicide?"

No. 2: "You said before that it is too difficult to complete the task. Suicide is simple."

Chen Mu said in a bad mood: "That's a metaphor!" It's

so fragrant!

Chen Mu poked his head out of the bed and cleared his throat and said, "I really want to complain about your system. Don't you think that the task of designing this kind of task is weird and inhuman? What the hell is the divorce task! To come together and become a husband and wife is a great fate. As the saying goes,'I would rather demolish ten temples than destroy a marriage'. You actually designed a divorce task. You can only say that your system is too cruel, ruthless, and unreasonable to make trouble! The Three Views of Wang are really worrisome. As a person with normal three views, I say it is difficult to accept!"

No. 2: ...

"What do you want to do?"

Chen Mu said, "I think such an unrealistic task should be terminated immediately. !" On the

2nd, he got stuck. This person righteously criticized the system. The purpose was to change the content of the mission. "The system also has other missions, such as becoming the boss of Bai Yueguang, raising the villain in captivity, becoming the villain's stepmother, and becoming a villain. Before you enter the virtual world, you have seen it yourself as a villain's wife, becoming a female matchmaker, etc. It's because you are not lucky enough to get a divorce task. Before you, no one has ever gotten a similar topic. "

Chen Mu:...

It turns out that she can only be blamed on herself!

No. 2 continued: "The most urgent thing is to think about how to deal with Qi Yuan."

Hearing the words Qi Yuan, Chen Mu instantly retracted his head into the bed, "He is a great demon who killed 9 people in one breath. How can I deal with him and give his life to him directly?"

No.2 said: "Don't persuade, just go slap."

Chen Mu: ... I

didn't expect that in this legal society, there are such rash and wanton murderers. Is the judiciary just a display? Such a person should be arrested and locked up for 100 years! In this way, it is only natural for her to file for a divorce.

Chen Mu rolled up her sleeves, her eyes gleamed, "So the most important thing is that I have to collect evidence first!"

As long as there is evidence, she can go to the police to expose Qi Yuan. In this way, not only the innocent people who have been killed will be saved. , Can also prevent Qi Yuan's inhumane massacre, and eventually allow himself to complete the task, it is definitely a multitude of benefits, without any harm!