'I can make Mara some bunny apples...' I picked up some apples in the fridge and cut them.

  I cooked the sausage and cut them into a octopus like shape.

  'I think I made too many apples...' I thought seeing that I can't fit all my bunny apples into the container.

  'Ill just eat some later.' I thought taking another container.

  In the end I managed to make two panda rice balls, three bunny apples, a stack of heart shaped cucumber and around four sausage octopus.

  'That should settle Mara's lunch break...' I thought.

  'What should I make for breakfast...' I saw some eggs at the side and bread.

  'Should I just make scrambled eggs and bread?' I thought picking up the eggs and bread.

  'maybe along with a sunny side up?' I got to work on breakfast!

  'Ok! Now to call Mara...' I thought.

  I walked up the stairs.

  "Mara... It's time to wake up..." I said walking up to my bed.

  "Hm...? Why isn't Sissy at work yet...?" Amaranth asked rubbing her eyes.

  "Jennette is still unable to act as of now so we have post phoned the acting." I replied supporting Amaranth into a sitting pose.

  "Okay..." Amaranth crawled off my bed.

  "Mara, I already have your clothes here. You can shower on your own right?" I asked.

  Normally Amaranth does everything herself.

  "Yes mara can do that..." Amaranth was half awake.

  'You forgot her bag.' My second voice reminded.

  I went into Amaranth's room.

  Knowing Amaranth she would've already packed her bag.

  So I just grabbed her light yellow bag and went downstairs putting it on the counter.

  To my surprise father came down from the stairs.

  Base on how he looked he probably was going to a meeting.

  'Pass him one of the sandwiches and say "Father, would you like one?"'

  "Father, would you like one?" I asked handing him one of the egg sandwiches.

  He looked confused but wordlessly took the sandwich and left.

  I knew why second voice did that.

  We needed to be nice to father to avoid getting scolded.

  And from experience we both know that he is more likely to be mad when he didn't take breakfast.

  "Mara is done!" I heard Amaranth from behind me.

  "Felix and lily aren't here today. So sissy will take their place." I told Amaranth while sitting down.

  "Really!? So sissy will bring me to school!?" Amaranth's eyes lit up.

  "Yes." I said eating my food.