NingNing

May 24th
▔︎▔︎▔

"Agent M? Hey, I'm here." The woman, aka Rose said once the crack sealed up.

"Ah, thank goodness you're here!" Myungsuk exclaimed. "I thought if I stayed here any longer on my own, things would get hectic."

"Hmm.. this is agent rose? Wow you must live up to your name if you decided to bring roses with you." Soobin stated, looking the woman up and down.

"Mm, ah yes. I see the problem." Agent Rose mumbled as she held he chin in a thinking position, looking around the room at the kids.

"What problem?" Beomgyu asked, blinking his innocent eyes.

"Ok, so we need to get rid of those two." Agent Rose pointed at Taehyun and Yeonjun who stared back at her with wide eyes.

"Excuse me?" Soobin questioned.

"We don't have time for this. Agent M, you have your gun?"

"Will do."

"What? Why are you so ruthless?!" Beomgyu exclaimed, hugging Taehyun as a way to protect him.

Soobin did the same to Yeonjun. "There is no way in hell am I letting you hurt the love of my life." He glared.

Yeonjun blushed but didn't say anything as right now was not the time. Yeah, I know right. Finally they notice each other's feelings for each other.

"Huh, love of your life? Are you saying the eldest prince has fallen for a guard?" Agent Rose questioned.

"Yeah! And I like Taehyun!" Beomgyu defends all Yeonjun, Soobin, and Taehyun.

"I did not see that one coming." Myungsuk said casually.

"I really hate you." Beomgyu said with a •-• face.

"Saw that one coming." Myungsuk replied, awkward chuckle.

"Move out of the way." Agent Rose spoke one again, holding her gun out and pointing it towards Beomgyu and Taehyun.

"No." Beomgyu retorts, hugging Taehyun even tighter.

"You can't keep hugging him forever." Myungsuk stated.

"Yea I can, and I will!" Beomgyu exclaimed, shoving his face inside Taehyun's neck. Might've been a bad idea cause now he has the urge to chomp.

"Hey, Beomie." Taehyun whispered, making Beomgyu hum and raise his head. Taehyun placed a kiss on his lip before shoving him away.

"Gah! Taehyun!" Beomgyu gasped, reaching out for him as the gun was being pointed towards the younger, ready to pull the trigger. In no time, Beomgyu saved Taehyun with his vampire speed as the trigger was pulled, the bullet only piercing through the kitchen cabinet.

"Oof. Worth a shot." Taehyun simply said.

"No! Don't you ever do that again!" Beomgyu exclaimed, hugging him even tighter than tighter.

"What the fuck." Everyone else in the room said at the exact same time, staring at the two on the floor. Well except Soobin and Yeonjun since they still worry about cussing in front of Beomgyu.