Stevenn

May 24th
▔︎▔︎▔

"Nice meeting you again, Beomgyu." The man smirked, taking off these suspicious, but cool looking glasses he had on before.

Beomgyu smiled. "Nice to meet you again, too." He said, obviously uncomfortable having the man here.

Taehyun raised a brow at the interaction, looking from Beomgyu's interesting welcoming and confused face to the man's smirking and obviously not here for chit chat face.

He then remembers seeing the man's face somewhere before. Somewhere in Beomgyu's room. He looks around the room, not turning his head away from the two having a stare down.

In the corner of his eyes, he spots a picture. It looked to be around 3 months old as detective Tyun can tell with his detective skills. The picture was pinned with a red pin and even had a smiley sticker on it. Just Beomgyu being Beomgyu.

"Soo.." Taehyun started, making the other two look at him. "What are you doing here, Mr?" He said.

"Sorry kid, but I won't tell you. This is something between me and your friend here." The man states.

Beomgyu blinked twice with confusion. "Hah?"

"Nuh uh. You either tell both of us or you tell none of us!" Taehyun shouted.

The man sighed. "Alright, fine. But we need to find your brother first." The two younger ones nod.

They then set off to look for Beomgyu's brother/the eldest prince/Yeonjun's boyfriend.

"SOOBINNIE HYUNG!!" Beomgyu shouted, expecting his brother to come right away. Instead of Soobin, Yeonjun the boyfriend of the latter came running up the stairs from Soobin's floor. Obviously, it's the only place he could've came from.

"Oh! Yeonjun!" Taehyun exclaimed. "Do you know where Soobin is?" He asked.

"Yeah, he went out with the queen a while ago. I'm here to keep watch on his room!" Yeonjun says with glee.

"Are you serious? We need him right now. Our lives are in danger." The man said from behind.

"Eh? Who is you?" Yeonjun eyed the man up and down.

"I can't speak of my identity. It is top secret. Until the mission is finally complete, I can tell you all my name." The man stated.

Beomgyu groans in annoyance. "But I want to know your name now!! What am I supposed to call you if I needed to ask you something?"

"Call me, M. It's my agent name."

"Ah, ok. Soo.. Myungsuck?" Beomgyu questioned.

"Wait, that's actually it. How?"

"Simple, you just simply look like a Myungsuck.. get it? You suck!"

"Aish, no! My name is Myungsuk." The man retorted.

"Whatever you say, Myungsuck!" Beomgyu giggles and grabs Taehyun's hand, pulling him back towards his room.

Yeonjun just continues to stand there, stunned. "Ah- anyways.. Soobin will probably be back soon. Bye!" He then runs off.

Myungsuk mentally face palms himself. "I can't believe I just blew my cover." He said to himself. "All thanks to these childish brats.." he sighs.

"We heard that!!" Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Yeonjun shouts.

Time skip

Soobin and his mom gets home. It was around 11pm now. "Get some rest, mom. The coronation's tomorrow."

"Good night, sweetie. Please, you get some rest too. You can leave those groceries in the kitchen for the cooks. They'd be pleased that you gave up some time to help out." The queen said.

They hugged each other before heading off to their separate ways. Soobin to the kitchen and the queen to the shared bedroom with the king.

In the kitchen, Soobin was startled to see Beomgyu, Taehyun, Yeonjun, and the same man he had once thought of a creep back in February.

"Uhh.. what's going on-?" He was pulled over to the counter by Yeonjun, getting a hug from behind.

"And you said he'd be back soon! Two hours is not soon!" Myungsuk shouted, his arms crossed.

"Stop yelling at him!" Beomgyu pouts, frustrated huff coming out of his mouth.

Taehyun pats Beomgyu's head. "There, there. Stay calm, Beomie."

As you can see, Beomgyu already hates the guy. And he likes everyone.

"Explain what's going on before I call the guards.." Soobin started.

Myungsuk quickly stopped him. "First, before you do anything. Hello, yes it is me. The coachman who brought you to this wonderful kingdom. I need you and Beomgyu for a top secret mission that involves bombs."

"Ah- bombs?" Beomgyu choked, staring wide eyed at Myungsuk for saying such a thing.

"Yes, and because your boyfriend gave me false info, it seems we all might be in danger." Myungsuk continues.

"Hold on, a bomb? You sure there's a bomb?" Soobin questioned.

"Yeah, I have the information here. I'm practically here to get your help but I have no idea why the other agents want two lousy kids as an agent!" He furiously said, grabbing his hair.

"Maybe they just thought they'd be a better agent than you." Taehyun sassily back talked. Myungsuk glared at him. "What? What I say?"

"Don't worry, Tae. All you said was facts." Yeonjun chuckles, Myungsuk now glaring at him instead.

"I can't handle you kids.. especially since ya'll Gen Z. You know what, agent Rose." Myungsuk said while holding his shoulder in a way one of those agents from movies would whenever they would call for one of their partners or others.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes. "He's just jealous that we're fourth gen it boys." He said sassily.

Taehyun nods, also in a sassy manner.

Beomgyu and Soobin just stood there watching the entire time, giggling a bit from their sassy tactics. It was funny.

And before they all knew it, a cloud of smoke entered the kitchen. It filled the entire kitchen which made everyone cough a bit. The window then slightly opened, making the smoke loosen down a bit. A bright light shone from the same window.

Beomgyu spots the ceiling crack open. Now, there was a whole ass spotlight in the center of the room. A rope slowly fell down the crack and down came a woman with beautiful long blonde hair who is also wearing all black. She also had really high heels on which made Beomgyu shiver, considering he has worn high heels before. They were wedges.

The woman then slid down the rope stealthily. Roses fell from the sky and to the ground. The rope leaving the second she touched the ground while the crack sealed up, somehow.

"Agent M? Hey, I'm here."