Xinyan's Party

I don't really know how I get myself in most situations. I can be very unlucky and despite being no one special, my life can have unexpected moments like these. At a party, playing the spin the bottle game with people I barely talk to from school.

Now, as cheesy a high school game it is, everyone loves a good spin the bottle game. Hormonal teens just wanting to see who has a crush on them and who they can mess around with. However, I did not expect to be messed around with none other than the token pretty boy - Tartaglia, otherwise known as Childe.

The rules of the spin the bottle game we were playing is quite simple. Whoever the bottle lands on, the two have to be stuck in Xinyan's closet and its really up to them to do whatever they want together for a whole 2 minutes. When the bottle landed on me, my eyes followed the other end of the bottle to see the orange haired boy glance over at me and smiles - the ever charming smile that I always see across school hallways.

This is weird. I feel weird. When I stand up along with Childe, I can feel everyone look up at us and I hold in my breath.

'People here don't know me that well and I'm going to be in a closet with Childe for two minutes- two-' Before I could finish that thought, Xinyan excitedly pushes me towards the direction of her room and I almost bump into Childe on the way.

When we settled in the closet - clearly not meant for two people, I could see his features so clearly. His blue eyes, his eyelashes, his lips. I can't help it when we are so close, our legs intertwined and the temperature rises.

He chuckles, "It's pretty small in here huh?"

"Yeah, its pretty hot too-" the boy in front of me pulls my face closer to him, as if it wasn't already close enough.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked so delicately, I already feel his breath on my lips.

"Yes," the moment the word leaves my lips, I feel the warmth of his lips on mine.

It felt like only 2 seconds when I already hear Xinyan come up to take us out the closet despite her trying to be quiet and sneaky about it.

I felt myself pull away but Childe's grip on me tightened as our kisses quickened as if we had to leave no leftovers of each other. We both knew it shouldn't have ended this fast.

However, as the closet door was about to open, we both stopped, looking away from each other as if we weren't up on each others faces a second ago.

"Time's up," Xinyan opens the closet door, disappointed to see us not moving an inch.

"Boo, I thought something interesting would have happen between you too," she said, pouting.

"Yanyan," I said as I crawl myself out of the closet.
"Your closet stinks," I claimed, laughing when I see Xinyan's face frown.

It feels nice to joke around with my best friend - the only reason I'm really at this party.

"Hey! You're joking," Xinyan catches on and helps Childe out of the closet as well.

"Childe! Thanks for blessing your presence to my party by the way! Literally my guests doubled when I told them you'd come," Xinyan exclaimed.

"Please, you throw the best parties Xinyan," Childe says and he looks over to me who has been trying to process everything that had just happen.

Noticing him, I cleared my throat,
"I'm going to take a drink," I said as I leave the room.

I ended the wild party experience with a couple of beer cups and pass out somewhere in Xinyan's house. Thankfully we promised for a sleepover afterwards since she needs help with the cleanup.