Car Accident

Luke came into your shared apartment,once again,stumbling with a smile on his face. It was 12:30 at night and you had no clue where he had been. You knew he had been drinking because you could smell the alcohol on his clothing you sat there silently on the couch as he continued to stumble around.
"(Y/N) did you fix anything to eat for me?" Luke said slowly.

You continued to sit in silence.
He rumbled threw the fridge and the kitchen and came up empty handed. He slowly shuffled back to the living room where you sat and just stared at you.
"Are you going to f*** answer my question?"
Again you said nothing. You were tired of him not telling you were he was going and what he was doing. You weren't too controlling but you cared about him.
"I don't know what the h*** is wrong with you but you better answer my question." You could tell he was getting angry but he deserved to feel the way you feel when he doesn't answer your calls.
He grabbed your wrist and pulled you up to where you were face to face with him. You could smell the beer in his breathe as he breathed.
"What is f*** wrong with you? Like there isn't always something wrong with you. I ask you a question and your going to act like I didn't say anything?"
His grip tightened as the last words came out. You looked in his dark blue eyes and felt a tear slip from your eye.
"And crying isn't going to get your a** out of this one (y/n)." again he tightened his grip.
"Luke let go. Your hurting me. All I do is care about you. You didn't answer my calls and I got worried." You cried. You tried to pull away put he kept his grasp.

"Why do you always concern yourself with what I am f*** doing? I can handle my own d*** self." he yelled and with that he pushed you away. He then walked slowly back to the kitchen for God only knows what.

When he left the room you quickly grabbed your phone purse and keys and ran to the door. You needed to take a drive and cool down. As you slowly backed out the parking lot you saw Luke coming out. You saw the look of concern on his face as he tried to make it to the car but you were in no mood for his apologizies at this moment.

You turned out of the parking lot and headed on the main road. You looked in your reerview mirror to see him standing motionless. Your intentions were to just make a block or two to clear your head from Luke's drunken rage. Your wrist was throbbing and you could tell bruises were coming up.
You looked down to see your phone was buzzing from Luke trying to call you. You switched in off to silent so he could feel how it was for someone to not answer the phone.

10 minutes later, you saw the screen light up again with a text from Luke. Tears fell as you fought to hold them back. You looked down to read the text and didn't notice the stop sign ahead at the four way stop.

Luke-'I am so sorry baby. I love you more than you could imagine.....

At that moment a large truck hit you in the passenger side. Then everything was black.

You woke up to sirens of cop cars and fire trucks. Your eyes flickered open to see your car all banged up on the inside. The car was on its side and you were closest to the ground. You ached all over and felt cuts everywhere.
You couldn't move or speak you lay in silence

You closed your eyes and listened to the voices of the people.
One officer talked about the other person and how they were fine but the truck was totaled then you heard a familiar voice coming close screaming your name. It was Luke. The police officers told him to stay back but he explained
"I have to get over there. That is my girlfriend. Look you got to help her. You got to get her out." he cried

"Sir, you must stay back. They are going to have to cut her out of the car." The officer said

He fell to his knees in tears,
"This is all my fault."

After a while of just laying there, the people finally came to cut you out of car. You heard one officer calling to you telling you it was going to be alright. You kept your eyes shut and stayed calm. You knew everything was going to be alright
They got you out and immediately put you on a gurney and started the oxygen. They rushed you to ambulance. You felt someone grab your hand. You flickered your eyes to see Luke crying over you. You couldn't help but know you were loved.