PROLOGUE

"YEAH!" a boy shouted in victory as he won, at the same time as Y/N had walked in the arcade.

she approach the machine to get tokens, lots of it.

Y/N had 7 tokens in her hand right now, and she walked up to the boy earlier who were playing street fighter. "you're good at this." one boy said to the other. he was quite tall and had blonde hair. they both high five as the blonde boy walked away.

"you wanna play with me?" Y/N asks to the other boy, who's wearing big glasses. "sure, hot stuff. you got any tokens?" he replied as he leaned on the game. she showed her hand full of tokens. his face lights up instantly as he speaks, "you wanna bet?"

"COME ON!" richie groans, "this is my second row losing to a fucking girl!" as he kicked the game out of anger. she snickered, "you wanna bet again?" "whatever! i'll lose anyways!" he rolled his eyes. "how are you so good at this?" richie asked, to the girl beside him.

"well, before i move here, i used to play with─" 

"stan, give me a fucking break!" a small boy said, as he pulled out his inhaler as a group of three people entered the arcade.

"well i'm not the one who's afraid of germs!" a tall boy argued back with sass.

"g-guys, rich-richie" another boy looked at Y/N.

"i gotta go, my mom's probably misses me." i snapped my head towards richie, "how does your mommy even misses─" she rolled her eyes and gave him 3 of her tokens, telling him to shut the fuck up and zip his mouth. he nodded meaning he get what Y/N means.

when she went to the door to get out, one of the boys who was holding a drink, bumps into her and got her jacket all wet. "i'm so-so s-sorry" she looked at her now wet jacket, "it's fine." and walks out.

"holy shit rich, who was that?" stan said, referring to Y/N. 

"Y/N? she's none of your business. she's already taken by me." richie replied. "yeah, whatever. bet this is your first ever interaction with a girl in like 7 years." eddie rolled his eyes. "hey! remember when i did your mom on halloween? she was like--"

the two continued to argue as bill kept his eyes on the door that Y/N walked out of earlier. he must admit, she was pretty. really pretty.

˖˚⊹ ₊ ✦ ⁺˳✧༚

FIXED it a lil..