ii . one shots

luci × sako

// gif has nothing to do with thething hes just so goddamn cute <3

thing hes just so goddamn cute <3

cw ; uhhhh suggestive 🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️

Knowing Sako was in the room just by his scent made Luci feel a little better - a warm smell of a bakery when you walk by with a subtle hint of weed, which sometimes he doesn't try to hide and embrace it as something of his own.

He smiled as he saw her, putting the towel to the side, running his long fingers through his tangled hair as he pretty much ran up to her, his arms wrapping around her from behind. "Luci ~ !"

"Sako!" She smiled, looking up at him and hugging the arm that he loosely wrapped around her neck. "You sounded so good out there.."

"I know!"

Usually after a show, he's full of energy, confidence and adrenaline that usually took others out to the point they needed medical assistance. Sako on the other hand usually toked before a show which calmed everything. Nearing the end of his high, he was bursting with energy that he usually was eager to burn off. 

"Come, come come come come with me, come." Sako said with excitement, kissing her cheek and taking his arm from her, his hand taking hers. He had absoutley nothing to show her, he was just excited and overwhelmed.

"What is it?" Luci laughed at his change in personality. She liked this Sako, he was usually much more loving and affectionate too, if thst was possible.

He kept quiet for the minute walk to an empty conference room, the only thing in the small room being a folded tablecloth.

To her surprise, he took her in by the waist again, taking only one of her hands. He began to slowly spin her around, making her laugh. She wrapped an arm around his neck, shaking her head. Dancing to nothing for no reason, one of his favourite pastime activities.

"You're terrible at this!" Luci squealed, laughing as he almost tripped over her feet. He regained himself, playfully scoffing.

"Me? No! Maybe you are the one bad at this.." he chuckled, pulling her in a bit closer.

"Okay, I'll lead." She shook her head, taking his hand again. She wrapped her arm around his waist, his arm draping around her shoulders.

"Hm, but I bet you want me to lead, yes?" He asked, his voice dropping to a whisper. Her cheeks turned red as he spoke, an eyebrow lifting. "And not just when we are dancing.."

"S - Sako?" She gulped, looking up at him - she wondered why she was surprised. After a show he was usually energetic for a while and then it got channeled into sudden horniness. "What do you - oh - "

She was cut off by Sako's soft lips against hers. She kissed him back, her arms wrapping around her neck. They kissed eachother for a minute or so, until they were interrupted.

"There you are - guys!" a voice suddenly rang out. They both pulled away from eachother to see Vartan leaning in the doorway, shaking his head playfully at them. "We gotta catch a plane-"

Luci playfully huffed, only for Sako to turn back to her, pressing a gentle peck to her lips before he pulled away.

"We can finish where we left off on the plane ~ "

// sorry i love this ✋✋✋
i'll stop for now ✋✋✋✋