The Start of Everything (Remastered)

Comincia dall'inizio

Abilities

???

Oh lord, do I have the gamer ability though it seems to be way more lackluster than the normal one? I clicked on the abilities and then grinned at what I saw.

Ten Days later

"This place is absolute dog shit."

You know what I thought this was a dream at first though it ain't. I have been stuck in this prison for over 10 days and I am quite annoyed as I am treated like trash as none of the prisoners look at me, the guards look at me fearfully and I don't know why but I feel like I deserve this in some weird way. What is worse is that I have a collar around my neck for no real reason though from what I heard about from other prisoners is that this place has these collars to limit the prisoner's strength/Arts though I feel nothing from it. I also figure out from my menu that what I have ain't a gamer ability setup but something basic like the Undertale menu though I found out that my abilities are from Error!404 and Omni sans which they are considered as Gods in Undertale community. Though I know better as I have read up on the lore in that au and they are no Gods as they get easily beaten up in their story by stronger foes though their powers are not bad by any means. I have been doing my abilities secretly and I figure out how to do some of them like second nature, I wonder why am I able to pick it up so easily even though I do know I have that passive ability but it should not make me this good... right? I am luckily immune to Oripathy as the note said and it was confirmed thanks to some guards talking about it spreading which means I am in Arknights as I play this game before but I have no idea about the lore of this place as I only play once and never again even though that one time was like one chapter. You know what... that is good because at least I don't need to worry about future events that I have no clue nor do I have to be an idiot like other people who somehow get isekai into a game and try to keep the plot the same. They think that canon would be the same with them included or the fact that they will face people that were never in canon... oh lord when you truly think about it then you are still in the dark just like in real life. Either way, I think I can absorb it and delete it though not sure how it works so I am the first cure of Terra which is a fucking dangerous thing for me as I would be hunted down and used for experiments if not for my godlike powers being able to protect me.

???: "Hey freak here you go."

A guard drops a plate of awful food and leaves it for me. Haha, idiots I can create my own food that makes this food useless to give. I change that garbage food into some classical Spaghetti and Meatballs. I have been waiting in this place until something interesting happens because I have a feeling something interesting will happen today. I mean I don't really know anything about Arknights except for the grind and suffering though that is consistent in all gacha games that I have played. I have no actual info on how to survive in this world or how its ecosystem is and somehow I am in prison so I am kinda screwed when I get outside of this place.

???: "Hey!"

Ugh them again. I was hoping to enjoy eating my food in peace for right now, but eh my life has been screwed the moment I was brought here. I think this world is starting to make an edge lord. I hate it and just what I said is basically making me think maybe I should leave this world and try to find a new world. I finish eating quickly and went to answer them.

William: "What?"

???: "So can I have what you are having."

William: "Ugh, sure."

This is the only person who is aware of my food creation ability. Well, I told them that I can do that and they believe it, so no need to tell them I can bust out of here really easy. I just recreated my food again and hand to him right next to my cell.