Heartbroken

ÃBÔÜT Å ŴÉËK ŁÂTĖR

JACKS POV 💙

We were sat on my couch. Elsa was staying at mine for a while. I had been staring at here for ages.

" why are you staring at me?" She giggled.

Oh how I love her giggle.

"Coz your beautiful"

She blushed and looked down.

I lifted her chin up so she she looked at me

"Don't hide, I wanna see your beautiful face"

She smiled. Oh man, her smile could light up the entire universe.

I leaned in to kiss her but she stopped me.

"Jack, I like you, I really do but your my best friend and I don't wanna lose that"

I sighed "me too"

ELSAS POV ❄️

I wanted to kiss him, I really did but I knew it was for the best. I had waited for him for so many years and he broke my heart so many times. I was just lucky to have him as my best friend.

I went to get a drink.

I heard someone come in from outside but I didn't really pay attention to it. I walked back through to the living room and saw something that literally shattered me heart.

Jack and Punzie kissing.

I dropped the glass of water and it smashed on the floor.

They both stopped and looked at me. Punzie smirked and Jack was shocked.

"Elsa, please it's not what it looks like!!" Jack pleaded.

I was angry. And heart broken.

" oh really? Then what is it?" I shouted.

"She- I- uh- it's not- umm..." He stuttered.

" thought so" I said coldly.

I ran out and slammed the door.

I kept running down the streets and alleys. I was only wearing joggers and a vest top and It was pouring down and freezing but I didn't care. I just kept running.

JACKS POV 💙

"WHAT THE FUCK PUNZIE!!!" I shouted.

"Oh come on jackyyyy poooooo I know you want me" she said leaning in again

"Ugghhh" I pushed her off me and ran after Elsa.

Oh man, I messed up big time!

Well it wasn't my fault, Punzie just came in and started kissing me and I was too shocked to do anything!

Elsa will never forgive me or believe me, I broke her heart. I saw it in her eyes, the anger, the sadness, betrayal but most of all I saw pain. Lots of pain.

I kept running when I heard someone crying. It sounded familiar.

I followed it and there was Elsa, soaking wet. Shivering.

ELSAS POV ❄️

I heard someone approach. I looked up and saw Jack.

"Go away" I mumbled

"Elsa please it-"

"GO AWAY I HATE YOU!!!" I shouted. I could see I hurt him.

"Elsa it was not my fault she kissed me! I was too shocked to do anything!" He begged.

"Do you want to know why I cut myself? I did it because I loved you. Since we were little I have loved you. I didn't want to say anything incase it ruined out friendship, but then you moved away anyway. That broke my heart. Then years later I finally find you, but your dating Punzie which breaks my heart more. You broke m heart every day. That smile you saw, fake. That laugh, fake. It was all fake nut you never took the time to realise that. Now I see you maki to out with Punzie again. That shattered my heart completely."

He just stood there dumbfounded.

" do you think I'm pretty?" He shook his head.

"Do you want to be with me?" Again he shook his head?

"Would you cry if I walked away?" He shook his head again.

I shook my head and ran but he caught my wrist.

"You're not PRETTY, you're BEAUTIFUL. I don't WANT to be with you, I NEED to be with you. I wouldn't CRY if you walked away, I'd DIE. He said.