Elsa? Jack?

ELSAS POV ❄️

I was woken by my sister Anna screaming

"ELSA ELSA ELSA GET UP GET UP GET UPPPPP ITS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOOLLL!!!"

His how does she have this much energy on a freakin morning!?!? I moan and sit up.

"ELSA GET A SHOWER QUICK" she flung a towel at me and raced out the room.

I shook my head and got a quick shower. I then put on the outfit chosen from last night and put my hair in a bun. I applied some eyeliner and a light coat of mascara and finished with some lip gloss.

I went downstairs to see Anna stuffing her face with... CHOCOLATE PANCAKES!!!

I grabbed for the plate and stuffed them in my mouth. Anna frowned and I laughed.

"Come on sis, don't wanna be late" I said throwing her car keys at her and picking mine up. My car was a light blue Ferrari and Anna's was pink.

JACKS POV 💙

Merida was excited this morning. She said she had invited one of the new girls to join our group. Hiccup was ok with it, so was I, I guess but Punzie wasn't.

"I'm going to meet Elsa now, wait here guys" Merida Said and walked off.

ELSAS POV ❄️

Ok Elsa breathe. It'll be fine. You've got Anna wi... Wait where's Anna? I looked around and saw her hanging with a group of girls. Oh great. By myself. Again.

"Yo Elsa" I heard a familiar voice "is that ye?"

"Merida!" I sighed with relief

"Come on lass, I want ye t' meet the gang" and with that she dragged me inside

JACKS POV 💙

Here comes Mer, she's dragging a giggling girl behind her.

"Guys this is Elsa, introduce ye selves" she said

"I'm Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, but call me Hiccup or Hic for short" he had shaggy brown hair and green eyes.

"Hiiiiiii I'm Rapunzel Corona ,Jackie poos girlfriend, but call me Puzie" she had long golden hair and big green eyes.

"Hey I'm Jackson Overland Frost but you can call me....." He said while turning round "Jack" he finished wide eyed.

"Jack?"

"Elsa?" He said stepping closer "omg it is you! Oh Elsa I've missed you so much!!!" He picked me up and spun me around.

Punzie coughed and raised and eyebrow at us. He set me down and rubbed his neck. "We've been best friends forever, till I had to move away." Said Jack, smiling at me.

PUNZIES POV ☀️

Elsa and Jack best friends? She better not ruin my relationship with my Jackie poo. I mean dint get me wrong, I like this Elsa, she seems nice but I don't want her to ruin anything.

Jack is mine, ONLY mine...