KARISHMA KIDNAPPED 😦

Start from the beginning

HM: wo log sab kar lenge. After all we are paying them.

KS: hasu.....
Fake anger

HM: kar rahe hai gussa mat kariye. Ya Allah kaisi khadoos hai humari biwi. Hum se kitna kaam karti hai. Just abhi humari shaadi hui hai aur ye abhi se shuru hogayi. Ya Allah kuch kariye aur inke andar jazbaat paida kariye. Humari koi importance aur value hai hi nahi. Kahan phas diya hume.
Picks up her stuff and keeps it aside.

KS: hogaya aap ka drama.

HM: ye drama nahi hai. These are my feelings. Jo aap me nahi hai. Aur....

KS: hasu bht hua chaliye bahar sab wait kar rahe hai.

HM: but humara romance. Wo to incomplete hai. You said we'll continue after you change.

KS: bhakk..... Wahan garden me itne saare log humara wait kar rahe hai aur aap ko romance ki padi hai.

HM: wah!! Aap ko romance, romance aur humara romance, time pass. Not fair wifey.

KS drags out of the hotel and joined back others. Everyone had dinner together, met some guest and spend time with family.

RK: haseena ab to boliye kya gifts the jo aap aise chod kar gayi thi.

PJ: sangeet aur yaha tak shaadi bhi.

HM: bolde barbie doll?

BB: of course. Ye lo.

BB gives an envelope to HM. HM opens it and hands over the papers to KS.

HM: so my official wifey, hum ne kaha tha na hum ek restaurant open karenge aap k liye. To bas wohi kiya hai. And name of the restaurant will be kaddak Karishma restaurant back in Lucknow. The construction will soon start. After reaching India RK will manage the construction.

RK: ji beta.

KS reads the documents confusingly. While everyone else had mixed reactions. They were both happy and surprised. BB gives another envelope to KS ✉️.

SS: aur dusra gift.

HM: this are the official papers that now you are also legally mother of princess and also her legal guardian irrespective of my presence or absence.

CC: teesra gift?

HM: uske liye bahar jana hoga.

CC: mtlb teera bhi hai.

PJ: par kyu?

Billu: mtlb koi bht badi cheez hai.

BB: haan hai to.

Everyone went at the entrance of the venue. BB calls a guard and ask him bring it. The truck comes and unloads the car and the a scooter  🚛. The car was decorated with flowers, ribbons  and big board on which it was written"JUST MARRIED". The scooter 🛵 just had a board same the car on the front and back.

 The scooter 🛵 just had a board same the car on the front and back