Dawn island

* edited *

Nick POV:

We already reach Dawn Island and start walking toward mountain. ' it's seem like we on the way toward Dadan's house '. I thought. Then, we reached at the hut and jichan began to knock the door loudly. " who the fuck are yo - Ga-garp-san" she said with the hint of scared and feared.

" Dadan, you will take care of this kid too for me, Nick, say hi " . " Yo " . " Another kid, ace already 4 years old and you want me to take care of another brat ". She said frustly. " i'm already 6 years old, so I can take care of myself. Ohh, and my named is Lucifer D Nick ". Okay, fine I take care of you " . " Jichan, I will takes walked in the forest and I will comeback later before night " I said while walking toward forest.

After ten minutes, I see a small figure there will looking at me. " Yo, are you Ace, the one that jichan talked about " . " Jichan? You mean Garp? " . " Yeah " . " Yeah, I'm ace, who are you? " . " I'm Lucifer D Silver Nick, your surename? " . " Portgast, Portgas D ace ". He said while I acting shock.

Ace POV:

" Portgas, Portgas D Ace ". I said while he looked shocked. ' Don't tell me he know who i'm actually are. There's no way, right '. I thought and slowly want to walked away but suddenly I fell being hugged by Nick. " Found you, Son of Gol D Roger " . " How do know who I am just by name? " .

" That's because your face and and hair almost same as uncle Roger " . " What do mean by uncle Roger? " . " Ohh, I forgot I am son of Silver Rayleigh, your father's first mate ". He said, while I shocked, ' so that's why he know me ' I thought.

" you know if you go around and asked ' what if the pirate king have son ' they surely talked bad about him because they don't know him personally and just heard by newspaper that already being covered by marines and world government lied " . " How do you know I do that? " .

" Because I already do it once and my background is more dangerous than you. If world government know about me they will surely want me to be kill at all cossed " . " What do you mean? ". I asked curiously

" well I'm grandson of Rocks D Xebec, the most powerful pirate and the person that world government scared of but he died went war because uncle roger and garp jichan teams up to defeat him ". He said with a sad smile.

" I only hear about him from mom's diary, she said that he was a overprotective and sweet guy when it comes to his family and crew, mom also said that he sometimes he an idiot. That's how uncle roger too. Dad said that he an idiot and a trouble magnet but he was a cheerful and happy go lucky idiot. Well, what I want to say is, if you want to know about your dad, you need to asked the person that know him " . " Why you telling me this? " .

" Because I don't want you to question your origin and accept who are you actually are and just be yourself and can I be your friend or maybe your big brother? ". He said with a smile while I struggling to not cry but broke down went he pull me into a hug and ask " can I? " . " Okay " . " Yay! ".

Since then, Nick always there with me and tell the story of dad and his crew journey and I'm starting to like dad and proud of being his son.

Nick POV:

One year already pass and ace already 5 years old, ' I think it's time to train him, but I will not teach him Haki until he turn 10 year old ', i though and start walking toward ace. " oi ace, can I train you to become stronger, that's if you want too? " . " I want " . " Then, it starts tomorrow and don't think I will go easy on you just because you my little brother " . " Don't be ".he yelled while I just laughing.