Mr/mrs joen : what divorce ?

You : yes .

Mrs joen : you will not do anything stupid like this . It was your both destiny to be together .

Mr joen : we will do your wedding again with korean culture .

Mrs joen : yes we will do your marriage again . Yn give me your parents number I want to invite them .

Yn : but mam...

Mrs joen : not mam it's mom for you .

Jungkook : but mom I want to keep it as secret . When the right time come I will reavil this marriage ....

Mr joen : no jungkook what If this news got leak . It will be hard for you to control the situation in future . I will talk to bang pd about this matter you don't worry about this .

Jungkook : ok .

Mr joen : you have to introduce yn to army as your fiance and tell them that you are getting married this month .

Jungkook : why so hurry dad ?

Mr joen : stop with your questions jungkook .

Mrs joen : ok let's eat lunch is ready .

You all went to dining area . You and jungkook was sitting beside eachother . You were eating only salad .

Mrs joen : yn why ary eating only salad.... It this chicken , mit balls , fish curry it's tasty .

Jungkook : she can't eat this all she is veg .

Mrs joen : omo... Jungkook you should tell me to cook some veg . Wait I will quickly cook something for you .

You : no mam it's ok I will eat this it's also tasty .

Mrs joen : we are your mom and dad yn not mam and sir ok .....

You : sorry mom .

Jungkook pov~

I was watching yn she was eating her salad with making cute faces . I know she was not liking it but for mom she was eating .

Me : it's tasty right yn .

You : you wanna try it jungkook .

Jungkook : I am very happy with my chicken . You eat this gross .

You : amm mom jungkook also want to eat salad Is there more salad in the kitchen ?

Mrs joen : no

You : oh it's ok jungkook you can eat my I am full .

She is so smart . Ohh God now I have to finish this .

You (whisper) : Enjoy your lunch Mr joen . Gross huh.....

After lunch .

Mr joen : Mr bang pd said you to introduce yn to the armys .

Jungkook : ok

Mrs joen : yn we will call your parents and tell them about this marriage .

You : ok mom .

You spend your day with jungkook's parents . You like them how they accept you . They are just like your mom and dad .

Jungkook : we will go now .

Mr/mrs joen : bye . Drive safe .

You and jungkook go to BTS dorm . It was already evening . Everyone was going sitting in living room .

J hope : oh you both came ? How was your meet ?

Jungkook : it was good . They want us to marry again and that too publically . Pd nim also agreed to this . I have to introduce yn to army .