Part 1

COPTER POV

I wake up at 7 am this morning. I feel something was next to me and I move to my right side of my bed and I saw a person with a handsome face. When I see him my feelings are so happy. That person is my boyfriend Kimmon Warodom. We were together for 5 years now. I really miss him so much because this day he was go on a business trip to Canada for a month. He was come back to Thailand last night when i was sleeping. I so happy to sleep next to him again and I was thinking something, i really love him, he was my life and my everything. But one thing our relationship was private only our best friend and family knew about it because I didn't want everyone to know about it but I feel sad for him. I was waking to kiss him on lips. He was open his eyes and smile to me. "Good morning"
I say, and he saying back "Good morning Bebe" and went to kiss me on my lip. I really miss his kiss so much.

Ter: "what time do you come back last night??"
Kim: " at 1 am, when I come you already sleep so I don't wake you up"
Ter: " oh sorry phi I was tired because this week I didn't sleep much because of my work at hospital"
Kim: " oh my baby boy was so tired of he work but I really miss you so much"
Ter: " I miss you too my handsome boyfriend"

and went to kiss on his lips a lips that he miss. They was laying on the bed and smile happily to each other. We stay on their bed for 1 hours and Copter was hungry so he went to buy breakfast. Kim was go to bathroom for shower. When Kim come out of bathroom copter was back from buying their breakfast so copter tell Kim to dress up faster and come to eat breakfast.

Kim ask copter " Bebe do you have scheduled for today at hospital" copter answer " no p'kim why are you asking" " oh I just want to go on a trip together do you want to go because we don't see each other for a month and we don't go on a trip for long time I really miss go on a trip with you Bebe" copter okey with it because he also miss go on a trip with his boyfriend.

Where do they go??? 🤔
Hi this is my second fanfic hope you enjoy it 🙏❤️

Have a sweet breakfast with your lover is a most beautiful moments🤧❤️💜✨ 04/11/21

🤧❤️💜✨
04/11/21