Part 4

Killua POV

The green table clapped for me as I came over. I sat next to the nice looking boy Harry and Ron were talking about. "Hi there Killua, I'm Theodore Nott" he said with his hand extended for a handshake. I took his hand. His grip was strong, like Gon's.

"Hey Theodore, I'm Killua"

"Please, just call me Theo," he said embarrassed. "Theodore's my dad's name and he's not really the most popular right now" I nodded. I can't imagine having the same name as my old man, that would suck! "Plus, Theodore's to long and formal"

"Hey, um, Killua," a voice said. I turned to see Draco Malfoy, the boy who tried to curse me. "Sorry about earlier, I was just on edge because of Pottah" he explained. I looked at him for a few moments, making him squirm.

"Meh, ok, I won't hold a grudge this time" I said with a shrug. Draco smiled.

"Well, I'm Draco Malfoy, This is Pansy Parkinson," Pansy waved. "And Blaise Zabine" Blaise nodded warmly, as if not trusting his hand to wave or flip me off. I nodded back to him, not coldly but not exactly warmly either. He seemed to accept it.

"So, what is this house? Like, description wise" I asked looking at Theo.

"Oh! Slytherin is the House of the cunning, ambitious, and determined" Theo smiled. He really did act like Gon, a much older version of Gon, but. "Our house mascot is also the Snake"

"Each house has different traits," Draco said. "Like Gryffindor is the brave and courageous, Huffelpuff is the kind and loyal, Ravenclaw is the smart and wise, and you already know Slytherin's traits"

"Cool," I told them. "What's the deal with Potter and you guys anyways?"

Silence. Guess I touched a nerve. "Sorry, I can find out on my own if you don't wanna tell me"

"No, No, it's fine," Pansy said. I liked the Slytherins. They didn't treat me like a kid, and they didn't mind explaining anything. "Harry Potter is The Boy who Lived"

"The Who who what?"

"It means he's the only one to ever survive Avada Kedavra, the killing curse" Blaise told me. I had to stop myself from snickering. "It's not funny! It'll kill you in 0.5 seconds!"

Now I actually snorted. "What if you block it?"

"Magic can't blo-"

"Not with magic, like with a book or something. Throw the book at the person's head"

"He was an Infant Killua"

". . . . . oh" Theo laughed. Out of the four of them, Theo is Gon, Pansy is Leorio, Blaise is Kurapika, and Draco relates to me. Creepy.