Part 2

We walked to the dungeons for potions with Professor Slughorn.

"Ah, Harry my boy! I see you and your friends are escorting the new students, very nice, Five points to Gryffindor!" I smiled.

"Yes Professor, just showing them the way to potions" I replied. Hermione helped me with my potions so that I could keep up my "Perfect" Potions streak. Of course, Hermione is better than me. Hermione, Ron, and I walked to our seats and noticed an extra table for the new students. Professor Slughorn turned to the new students.

"Well, You can introduce yourselves and go sit at that empty table!" He said with a smile. Gon grinned.

"Hi! I'm Gon! This is Kurapika, That's Leorio, and That's Killua!" Gon said, a large smile on his face. Some kids snickered. Hermione gave them a death glare and they shut up. I smiled, until I looked at the slytherins. Parkinson and Malfoy were whispering and Zabine was looking at another boy. The boy was looking at professor Slughorn. I studied the boy's face. He looked so innocent I could not believe that he was 18. (He was also pretty short, so....) I could see why Zabine was looking at him, he was cute- wait, what?

"Oi Ron,"

"Yeah mate?"

"Who's that blackish brown haired slytherin that Zabine is looking at?"

Ron looked at me. "That's Theodore Nott Jr. His father's a Death Eater" He told me, glaring at the boy. "Rumor has it he's Voldemort's child and he wasn't actually wasn't supposed to be born" I felt my eyes widen. Nott looked over and met my eyes. I sucked in a breath. He looked exactly like Tom Riddle, even the eyes. I felt like I was looking into Riddle's eyes, but they were a little different. They didn't hold any hostility. He blinked and I was snapped out of my thoughts. But then, he did something Riddle would never do. He smiled. Ron poked me. "What're you doing mate? Why are you staring?!" Ron hissed. I turned to him and jabbed him in the ribs to keep quiet. I grabbed some parchment and wrote my note.

Ron, He looks exactly like Riddle did when he was young

Ron's eyes widened as big as saucers. "No way, really?!"

Donk!

What are you talking about?! I can hear you from over here!

-Killua

Oops. I made sure Slughorn wasn't watching as I pointed to Nott. Killua nodded.

"Pst! Potter!"

I turned. Theodore Nott was looking at me. Ron flipped the boy off. Nott did nothing. "I think I was talking to Potter, Ronald Bilius Weasly" Ron went red. "Anyways Potter, Why are you staring at me? And gesturing in my direction, and whispering, and swapping rumors-"

"I didn't actually know you existed until 5 seconds ago Nott" I cut him off. "And in any case, Killua asked what we were talking about so I gestured to you. No rumor spreading here" Nott looked at Killua, who was trying to figure out what powdered beetle pinchers were. Nott turned back to me.

"If I hear a single rumor about me come from your mouth" Nott began but stopped.

"Why're you arguing with stupid little Saint Potter" Malfoy said, hand on Nott's shoulder. Now, I really saw the height difference. Nott and Kurapika were around the same size, maybe an inch between them. "He's not worth your time, nor energy" Malfoy said, full of malice, but kinder to Nott. What the bloody hell is going on between those two?

"Hey Kurapika, Can you keep an eye on those 4 Slytherins, and tell me what they're talking about?" Ron said. His eyes glistened with the light of revenge. Kurapika frowned and nodded. He must've relayed the message to the others, because they became alert. With that, Ron and I turned to the potion we were making, relaying it all to Hermione and Nevil.