Harry potter

I used a charm to fly the paper back, being careful not to hit Malfoy's big stupid head. Killua took it and read my note. He looked back and nodded, but not discreetly enough as right at that moment Professor Nilla looked up.

"Mr. Potter! Mr. Zoldyck!" the tall woman said. "What are you two doing?" I could feel my blood freeze. 'Oh no, I said too much in the note and she'll find it for sure'

But at that moment, the entire class turned around.

RIPPP!

"Oops!" Killua said innocently. I saw him shove the ripped paper in his backpack under the desk and pull out a sketch. He ripped it silently and pulled out the ripped sketch. "Aw man, I liked that picture"

I glanced quickly at Killua's friends. They looked exactly like the rest of the class, Interested and surprised. I know for a fact that Killua Zoldyck is NOT a clumsy person. Someone tried to trip him in the corridor and he did a front flip to stop himself from landing on his butt.

"What was that Mr. Zoldyck?" Professor Nilla asked fiercely. Killua showed her the ruined sketch of- ME?! He sketched Me?!

"I sketched a picture of Harry and then asked him what he thought, but as I got it back it ripped" The small boy lied. He was so good at it though, I would've thought he was telling the truth. "Probably on his over gelled hair" at the last part, he pointed at Malfoy and the whole class started laughing, except for Pansy Parkinson and another boy named Blaise Zabine. Malfoy looked livid. He pulled out his wand and pointed it at Killua's head. Some people gasped. The whole class was holding their breath. But the transfer students just smiled. Killua started laughing. We all were confused. Does this little boy not know what a wand can do? "You think you're gonna hurt me with a magic stick? Paaleese! Are you going to commence to murder me? Because I thought that was against the law"

"Why you little! Levicorpus!"

Killua disappeared. The whole class started talking. "Did he just disapparate?!" Seamus asked. Hermione groaned.

"You can't apparate or disapparate inside Hogwarts! God, when will anyone listen to me!"

"You missed pretty boy~"

We looked up. Killua was sitting on the Chandelier with Gon. Kurapika and Leorio were staring at each other and at the younger boys. "Oh my god, Come down idiots!" Kurapika shouted to them. Gon jumped down. Killua frowned.

"Baka!"

"Po tchari hoho"

"Oi!"

Kurapika smirked. "I'll translate that to the class if you don't come down" Leorio snorted, attempting to suppress a laugh. Killua grumbled.

"I'll come down when he promises to keep his wand away from my head"

Gon turned to Malfoy. "Could you please not point your wand at Killua-kun's head?" he asked. Malfoy scoffed, but then the period ended and we got to leave. Malfoy, Parkinson, and Zabine stormed out of the room in a dark cloud of fury. Killua jumped down. Gon frowned. "He ignored me! That's not very nice....." he muttered. Hermione started walking towards Kurapika, who seems to be the smartest.

"Hello! My name is Hermione Granger, and these are my friends, Ronald Weasley and Harry Potter" She said and held out her hand for a handshake. Kurapika shook her hand and said,

"Hello Hermione, my name is Kurapika"

Gon pushed his way to the front. "Hi! My name is Gon!" He sounded like a kid who had 30 lbs of Sugar and then raided a candy shop.

"I'm Leorio!" Leorio said.

"And I'm Killua, but you already know that" Killua said. "So, what is that spell called?"

"It's called Muffulato and it stops people from listening to the castors conversation" Ron explained, obviously proud of his explanation. Hermione rolled her eyes. Gon and Killua's faces lit up.

"That's so cool!" Gon said. "Can you teach me?" Killua nodded.

"Sure, but don't expect to get it on the first try" Hermione said, speaking in a manner she uses when speaking to a young child. Ron had done pretty much the same thing. Leorio looked like he was trying not to laugh.

"Leorio, what's so funny?" I asked. Leorio smiled.

"Killua can tell you that" Leorio said with a laugh. Kurapika had a dawn of realization and smiled. We turned to Killua. Killua was frowning.

"Gon and I aren't children" he said. Ron and I looked at each other with looks of shock. Hermione looked taken aback.

"You're 18?!" Ron said. Gon laughed and Killua glared.

"I'm 12!"

"......."

My jaw dropped. "12- what?! Why are you in the 8th year then?" Hermione asked, shocked. It was Gon who responded.

"Well, I wanted to stay with Kurapika, and Killua wanted to stay with me, and this is the highest year so Leorio is here! He's 19" Ron gapped like a fish out of water.

"Y-You're midgets!" he said, pointing at Gon and Killua. Killua growled.

"Hey! I'm not that small!" he protested, his hands in fists. "You're just a beanstalk!"

"Am Not!"

"Are to!"

"Am Not!"

"Are to!"

"AM! NOT!"

"ARE! TO!"

"L-Let's get to our next class, ok?" Hermione said, interrupting the arguing boys. Ron and Killua glared at each other as Leorio, Gon, and I laughed. We walked to the dungeons for potions with Professor Slughorn. 

How is it?