Part 1

"Baka o damare"

"Baka?! Anata wa sukoshi panku-"

"O ni-ri, sensei ga watashitachi o mite iru"

I stared at the new students. What in the bloody hell are they saying?

"Mr. Kurta, Mr. Paradinight, Mr. Zoldyck, is there a problem?"

Professor Nilla was standing over the desk where two of the boys were sitting, the Snowflake looking one and the adult/teen person. We were in our 8th year, a special year for after the war. The other two boys were sitting one desk over. The greennett was giggling and the Blonde looked annoyed AF. The other two looked at Professor Nilla with embarrassed faces. "Well, you see, Professor, Killua had told me to shut up and called me a Baka-"

"Well You called Me a little Punk-" the boy named Killua retorted.

"I'm older than you so you should respect me!"

"That makes no sense!"

"You make no sense!" the older boy shot back.

A/N This is gonna be right after the Killua Rescue (End of the Zoldyck arc, end of Season 1) cause why the heck not! So, because this is a Hunter x Hunter fanfic, there will be some questionable language. You've been warned.

"Quiet! Now, if Mr. Zoldyck and Mr. Paradinight will act their age," The new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher said glaring. "We will continue with the lesson, yes?"

Some of the class was snickering. The new Minister for Magic had told Professor Mcgonagall to accept Professor Nilla for the position, and it didn't help that nobody else applied for the job. Professor Nilla was about just as bad as Umbridge, minus the High Inquisitor position and the 'I must not tell lies'. Professor Nilla walked back to the front. Killua and the older boy kept whispering insults to each other in their native language. Hermione was looking at the transfer students with curiosity.

"Mione, what's wrong?" Ron asked. Hermione turned to face us.

"Well, it's just that, there's no way that they are all 18" Hermione whispered. "I mean, look at them. Leorio looks about 21, Gon looks like he's-"

"Who's Gon?" I asked. Hermione looked at me.

"Leorio is the tall older boy, Gon is the Green haired one, Kurapika is the blonde, and Killua is the youngest looking boy" Hermione told us, making sure that none of them could hear us before casting Muffolato around us. "But do you see what I mean? Leorio looks 21, Kurapika looks 14 but he could be 18, Gon looks 9, and Killua looks 8!"

Ron snorted. "No, he looks six" Hermione glared at Ron but then sighed.

"I guess you're right Ronald," Hermione looked back at the boys and froze. Ron and I turned to see what she was looking at. Killua was looking right at us, a bemused look on his small face. I waved hesitantly to the unsorted boy. He blinked. Then he turned away and pulled out some parchment. He started writing and then folded the paper and threw it at us. It hit Ron in the eye. I snickered.

"Shut up Harry!" Ron grumbled. We unfolded the paper. It read,

Hey

I can see you're talking, but I can't hear you. Why is that?

-Killua

I looked back at Killua. He still had a bemused face on and was staring at us somewhat intensely. I flipped the paper over and wrote

Hi there Killua! My name is Harry, and these are my friends Ron and Hermione. The reason you can't hear us is because of a charm we put around us which stops our conversation from being heard by others. I'll tell you more after class