Since Jungkook's attention has been shifted from me, it allows me to recover quickly from my embarrassment and not pay any more attention to him - well, I tried not to.

Throughout the morning's practice, I found my eyes darting to and fro between Jungkook and the girl he continuously keeps eyeing up. There is no expression written on his face while he stares at her, but it felt as though he was analysing her moves intently. However, just as the choreographer goes to send us away for lunch, Jungkook speaks up.

"I think Seojun needs to work on the last move," he states loudly enough for everyone to hear in the room and inevitably turn to look at her, "she needs to move faster because she's a beat behind everyone else."

Seojun's face remains placid but she nods once as though she's acknowledged and taken a mental note of the constructive criticism she's just received. Nevertheless, everyone departs from the centre of the room to retrieve what they need for lunch whether that's already made food or money to buy lunch from the cafeteria. I make a bee-line for my leftover breakfast only to realize it's gotten cold from sitting by itself for too long. On the other hand, there is a nearby break room that has a microwave that I can use to heat up the breakfast bun so that I can eat it for lunch.

"Hey (Your name)," I hear Sunghoon behind me, "are you going out to eat? There's a nice chicken shop just down the road."

From just the mention of the chicken shop alone, I watch as his eyes sparkle probably because he adores the food there.

"Not today," I say softly, "I'm just going to eat this."

I quickly gesture the food in my hand only making Sunghoon's eyebrows pinch together like he is disapproving of the item. He opens his mouth to say something when someone says something faster.

"You can't just eat that," Jungkook's voice comes from behind me causing me to nearly break my neck as I whip round to face him, "you'll need more to keep up your energy."

Biting my lip nervously, I get a glimpse of Jungkook's eyes shifting down to my lips before I am hanging my head to look at the half-eaten breakfast bun.

"I need to lose weight to keep up with everyone else," I admit shamefully.

"What?" Sunghoon quips behind me causing me to turn back around to face him, leaving Jungkook standing behind me, "you're one of the best dancers here! You don't need to lose weight."

A shy smile creeps over my face while I quietly and softly bid him my gratitude for his compliment. Although, I stick by my half-eaten breakfast bun and wish Sunghoon a good lunch before rushing to the open doors of the studio room and into the corridor. My mind was much too focused on how delicious the bun is, and getting to the break room, to realize a body was following me through the corridor. Unbeknown to my knowledge, when I get to the break room's door, I open it and let it close on itself into the person's face behind me. It's only when the door opens not a heartbeat later that it catches my attention to glance over my shoulder to see Jungkook was hot on my heels.

Despite being in the room alone with him, nothing is said between us while I pop the bun into the microwave to begin heating up my lunch. Jungkook, on the other hand, strides to the fridge only to pull out a salad contained in its fresh packaging. My eyebrows knit together and I remember his words of advice no longer than five minutes ago.

"You can't just eat that," I state which catches his attention, "you'll need more to keep up your energy."

Feeling proud of my word-to-word recitement of his words, I allow a proud smirk to peek at the corner of my lips which makes a copy of a smirk perform across his lips, a gentle breathy chuckle escapes him as he looks down at the unopened salad.