Nie Clan Blade Shrine

As Lan Wangji carried Wei Wuxian on his back, he felt his heart feel lighter now.

"Hang- I mean Lan Zhan, tell me more about myself? What happens after I went to Cloud Recesses to study?"

"You cause ton of mischievous in Cloud Recesses. Even bring alcohol into Cloud Recesses, even though is forbidden."

Wei Wuxian let out a giggle, "did I get punish?" All Wei Wuxian can hear is, "Mn."

"I don't like the way Uncle use the discipline stick on our guests. I also don't like the rule of our clan, either. After you were gone, Uncle and the elder have broken all the rule. One should never talk behind other back, always be righteous, these are the rules that they have broken."

"Lan zhan."

"Yes, you were mischievous. But that is you, you are meant to be free, you prefer not to follow the rule. We got punished together because you got me to drink with you, even when you asked Uncle not to punish me. I wanted to, I can't let you get punish alone."

"I'm sorry, it must have hurt," 'if I remember everything, I will want to take this person away from his clan. Someone like Hanguang Jun shouldn't stay in Cloud Recesses. He should be a free bird as well.'

"We will continue some other time, okay? We have arrived," Wei Wuxian look up at the inn in front of them, "is he in there?"

"Mn."

He walks up the stair why helping Wei Wuxian to walk, "I'll help you to deal with the dark curse later."

"Mn."

Lan Wangji took Wei Wuxian arm, put it over his shoulder once more. One of his hand put them on Wei Wuxian hand while his arm is on Wei Wuxian shoulder. He walks them over to the door and then kick them open.

The person inside jump to the loud opening of the door in front of him. He got up from his chair and back away from Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian.

"I don't know, I don't know I...... I don't know anything."

Lan Wangji helped Wei Wuxian to sit down in the chair in front of him. Nie Huaisang keep on saying, "I really don't know anything."

'Is this really the Head Shaker that everyone is talking about? Is he really a Sect Leader?' Wei Wuxian look up and down at Nie Huaisang personal to see how this person is a sect leader.

Nie Huaisang gasp at who it is in front of him, he opened his fan to hide his face behind it. He lowered his fan to look at Lan Wangji, "Hanguang Jun, it wasn't me!"

Lan Wangji pull out a piece of Nie Huaisang clothes and threw it down on the table. When Nie Huaisang see a piece of his clothes, he pulls back the clothes beneath his leg, he sees that part of it has been cut off.

"Han.... Hanguang Jun, I... I... I was just passing by there. I really know nothing at all."

*Sigh* "since you don't know, then let me tell you a story. Then maybe you'll recall something, when I am telling the story."

Nie Huaisang glance from Lan Wangji to Wei Wuxian, "Who is this gongzi?"

Lan Wangji pointed his sword at Nie Huaisang, he is telling Nie Huaisang to take a seat. Nie Huaisang slowly, slowly and slowly sat down on the chair beneath him.

'Since I will be telling a story that this Sect leader made up, then there should be wine,' Wei Wuxian look up at Lan Wangji, "Hanguang Jun! Hanguang Jun. Is there any wine here?"

Lan Wangji went to the other side to grab a bottle of wine for Wei Wuxian, he came back and give it to him.

Wei Wuxian open the top, he drank it a bit, 'now that is good.' He starts to tell Nie Huaisang about the rumors that is going around Qinghe, about their Stone castle and how it is called "Man-eating castle and Man-eating Bunker."