Harry released Hedwig into the air and then turned in confusion to Moody, "but where are we going? The letter said that I've been expelled from Hogwarts."

"Well you haven't been, not yet," he replied gruffly and then turned to the blue-clad wizard next to him, "Kingsley, you take point." The man nodded and moved to take his position in front of everyone else, then he turned back to Harry and explained, "Dumbledore has persuaded the Minister to suspend your expulsion pending a formal hearing."

"A hearing?" Harry asked, bewildered, and Tonks leaned over to the younger boy, "don't worry Harry, we'll explain everything when we get back to Headquarters!"

"Ssh! Not here, Nymphadora!" Moody snapped and the young woman turned to him with narrowed eyes and rather than watch the argument you knew was going to unfold you stepped up to Harry and held up your broom, "you better hold on tight," you warned him.

"Stay in formation, everyone. Don't break ranks if one of us is killed," Mad-Eye ordered and Harry looked at you in shock.

"He's joking," you told him quickly.

"No I'm not," Moody said and then mounted his broom.

"Won't the Muggles see us?" Harry asked as you mounted your broom and he climbed on behind you. You shook your head, "Concealment Charm, but we fly up in the clouds for the majority of the time just to be safe."

You turned back and pointed your wand at Harry's trunk on the footpath, silently enchanting it to fly behind you and Harry held onto you as you shot up into the air with the others. You smiled back at Harry's amazed expression as he watched the glittering lights of the city below, knowing exactly how impressive a sight it was to see for the first time.

You landed in the small park opposite the terraced houses of Grimmauld Place and crossed the street discreetly. "You're going to love this," you whispered to Harry, nudging him gently with your elbow and nodding towards the rows of houses. As Mad-Eye cast the silent spell, you watched in awe once again as Number 12 revealed itself. Harry was shocked and you had to push him lightly towards the door as he stood frozen in the street.

You followed the others into the house and walked through the dark corridor with Harry ahead of you and voices echoed from the drawing room, "there've been no sightings, no deaths, no proof..."

"He almost killed Harry! If that isn't proof enough..." you heard Sirius arguing with Mr Weasley and then Moody pushed past you both and marched into the room, and the voices hushed when your arrival was noticed. Harry grinned at Sirius from where the man sat at the table and then Mrs Weasley hurriedly walked out of the room and shut the door behind her.

"Harry!" she exclaimed, you excused yourself as she ran to greet the boy and made your way upstairs, propping your broom up in the corner with the rest and levitating Harry's trunk up behind you.

You stuck your head into your room and saw Ginny sitting on her bed reading, "Harry's here, he'll be up shortly." Her face split into a shy smile but you could see her trying to hide it behind her book. You walked up the next flight of stairs and heard Ron and Hermione's voices coming from Ron's room, you knocked on the door and Hermione flung it open, "is he here?"

"Yeah but he'll be up in a bit, he's talking to the others. I'm guessing they're going to fill him in so he might need some space," you walked in and closed the door behind you, then you set the trunk down next to the neatly made bed which was definitely not Ron's, so you assumed it would be Harry's.

"How is he?" Hermione demanded, and you shrugged, "he seemed a bit shook up, obviously. I don't think they've told him anything yet, he's probably coming up behind me."

Yours, Fred | f. weasley x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें