Y/n PoV

I knock on the door to Doctor Lees office, but there's no reply, and it's locked. Maybe I'm too early??

"Need any help?"

"Doctor Kim" I smile.

"Honestly just call me Jin."

"Sorry."

He smiles back at me. Something about Jin gives me a good feeling. Like courage, hope, he wants what I want and he doesn't see Jungkook as the monster everyone else does. Feels nice to have someone on my side in this.

"She's not in yet?"

"No but she asked if I could stop by. She has some files for me to take home regarding Jungkooks case."

"Oh well here" the male pulls out a key from his pocket and unlocks the door. "Have a check on her desk, let me know if you need help looking."

"Thanks I will" I smile before entering inside. Doctor Lees office is so organised and clean, shouldn't be too hard to find it. I take a seat on her desk chair and search around the desk but there's nothing but some notes and her computer. I then look underneath and a yellow file catches my eye, a purple post it note stuck to the front with the words "for Y/n" on the front.

I pick it up ready to leave when I notice something else. A box of video tapes with the label S.F on the front.

S.F??

What would S.F mean??

"Find it?" I jump from Jins voice, clutching the file right against my chest.

"You scared the crap out of me dude!"

"You're just too skittish" he huffs before stepping inside.

I pull out the box of tapes and place them on the desk. "Do all doctors have a box of tapes marked S.F in their offices by any chance?" I ask, and Jin can sense my suspicion straight away.

"S.F?" He furrows his brows.

"Surgery files?" I suggest, but he shakes his head straight away.

"Severe fractures?"

He looks at me funnily after I suggest that. It was a little dumb that one Y/n come on.

And then it hits me.

"Security footage..."

A sudden realisation sparks in Jins expression. I stare back down at the boxes, there's around 30 tapes here. Now why would Doctor Lee have something like this hidden under her desk?

"Should we take them to the monitor room and have a look?" Jin asks, and I shake my head. "She'll easily notice they're missing." I say before taking just one tape from the box.

"Clever" Jin nods and the two of us leave to head to the monitor room. Straight away I place the tape into the cassette player and flick the screen on.

What have you been hiding woman?

The curiosity bubbling inside me suddenly stops. And it turns to sickness.