I loved you too early //Sana//

Angst

(Waring this one has offensive words and a very short chapter hope you don't mind)

I loved you too early but you loved me too late.........

No ones Pov:
Sana and Y/n are in a arrangement wedding..they needed to get married because they had a deal with each others company.

Y/n had feelings for Sana.., sana know that y/n loved her but sana has no feelings for y/n infact sana has a boyfriend none other than Mark from the boy band called Got7.

Y/n's Pov:

I woke up with my alarm clock ringing and so i opened my eyes and turned off my alarm i got up and stare at the white wall...*sighs*"Another day of living in hell.." Then i got up going through the bathroom and freshen myself up after doing my thing at the bathroom and go downstairs and cooked something i grabbed the eggs bacons and pancake mix after i cook all the food that i needed to cooked and then i heard someone groan and i see sana.."Good morning sana" I smiled and she just stared at me coldy..well you got used to it because she always do that to me she was never nice.....

.

Time skip (●__●)

.

It was night time and here we go again....i saw sana outside kissing mark.. well you got used to it because they do it everyday....

"sana..?"You said while holding papers not just a paper but a divorcement papers because you got enough of it this will hurt you but seeing her with mark everyday? That will make you hurt more..

"What?"sana said with a cold voice "Here sign it" You said while fakely smiled you gave it to her then her face got shockingly happy but cold at the same time and yeah you got sad so you just hide your pain while smiling

"Thank you y/n hopefully that you'll find someone new!" She said whie smiling a lil" You're welcome.." she signed the papers and packed her things

And you confessed your feelings to her

"Hey sana?" You said "Yes.?"....."I just wanted you to know that mark has been cheating to you for 2 months now.." sana frozed for a moment and slapped you hard...

" HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT, MARK LOVES ME! HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT! STOP SAYING THAT HE'S CHEATING ON ME YOU'RE ONLY JEALOUS OF HIM BECAUSE HE HAS ME AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ME AS YOUR FCKING GIRLFRIEND! Y/N YOU'RE PARTICULARLY USELESS YES USELESS! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY ARE WE ON A ARRANGE MARRIAGE I HATE YOU SO MUCH THAT I WISH YOU COULD DIE!" sana said you're completely shocked of what she said your heart broke in to millions of pieces.....

"You were right i'm useless and you'll neve be mine...I just wanted you to know that i told you the truth I'll just say it twice he cheated on you. I loved you sana. I loved you deep inside my heart!" You let all the words out while crying" Why can't you even see it?! I did everything for you just to open your heart to me! And what did you do? You toyed me sana you toyed me! And you know what? I also wish that i could die right now! I just wanted to be loved...."You wiped your tears as you walked to the window and said your final words to her.

"I was right the whole time.. I loved you too early sana" you said and go outside...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Flashback end

"I'm sorry y/n i shouldn't have believe you.." Sana said while standing in front of your tomb and crying so hard..

.

.

"And i loved you too late y/n....."

.
.

______________________________________

Boring chapter isn't it? I know it's short i kinda cringed while writing this lol

Also I'm sorry for the that got offended  words remember this is just a fan fiction :)....

See you next week! Bye gays!