arc 1

Chen also had a pit in his life. When he was a child, he went to the ground with a group of friends in the village to steal watermelons, steal sugar cane, and others slipped. He was arrested and returned.

When he was at school, Chen circulated a small note around him, and the teacher approached him.

In the adolescence, it is time to fall in love, the class is quite a pair of pairs, Chen also can not stand a turbulent heart, about girls go to the playground.

Unlucky to urge, he caught up with the teacher's night attack on the first day, caught a good, was regarded as a typical class in the class, the small hand did not hold it yellow.

Chen Youtian is not afraid of fear, he is afraid of crying, because he can not cry, who knows when he is admitted to the film school, he is crying.

The college dreams fart.

Chen re-readed for one year and went to college.

In the winter of his freshman year, Chen suddenly found himself starting to like watching other people's domestic birds.

Not only look, but also want to touch both hands.

As he spurned himself, he sneaked around the major forums and made a smooth appointment with Zhang Sunshine's handsome face.

After a dry self-introduction, it is time to check the goods.

Chen found himself not only a gay, but also a pervert. He only likes to watch birds.

The end of the world is here.

During that time, Chen was dying again.

It is said that it is a decade of great luck, he estimated that the time is up.

As a result, the game was played in the Internet cafes. When I got up, I was dizzy, I was on the keyboard, and then I woke up, and the whole world changed.

The body is not your own, your mind is filled with strange memories, and there is a system that claims to be 444.

Chen's face is blue and his pupils are magnified. This is a transshipment. This **** is a ghost.

Retire the soul?

He rolled over, his face down, sulking in his own position.

The owner of this body is called Monday, because he was born on Monday, and he was named Zhou.

On Monday, the original family was good. When he was in high school, his family company went bankrupt. His dad started to eat, drink, gamble, and committed sin. He **** secretly with the wild man.

That day, the life of the day turned upside down, dropped out of school, became the son of qj, selling ass, taking drugs, completely degraded.

This year, the base is much like a dog. The market demand is large, and the nature of selling **** is much more.

The door slammed up, the guests demanded more, the pattern was more, and the business became less good.

He is twenty-six in a week, and he is a big brother in this industry. He can't compare with the little boy who is alive. He has no money, he has a drug addiction, and he has committed suicide.

Chen licked his mouth, and it really took the old saying, not the worst, only worse.

He has lived for twenty years, and he has never seen anything lucky, only pits.

The sound of the system suddenly popped up, "Hey, Mr. Chen, in your real world, you are already dead."

Chen said again and again, "That's great."