RED

Is it naive to make plans that seemed so far away?

"There's a reason I feel this way," she mumbles.

Lia often feels lonely. Given the situation that she works away from her comfort zone, the alienation she's feeling, and that she's living alone in a studio room which screams loneliness.

She's alone, and not just one, but isolated at times.

She checks out her phone to see if she has any messages from him. He's probably asleep. Of course he is. It's past 11 even on his country, for sure his mouth is hanging open like how she remembers it.

"You're sleeping alone," he combs her hair and kisses atop of her head which smells like peaches. "I'm awake and busying myself over foods I can't even feed you. I miss you every day... every single second and it's all worth it seeing you."

She closes her eyes and basks through his comforting voice.

"Dream of me," she says before leaving her final kiss for today. "Make sure I'm close to where you are."

They'd meet five times a month. In between his busy schedules of owning a channel, and in between her tireless hours of job as a pre-school teacher. They're still together because he loves her as much as she does.

"You're not a disappointment," he hurriedly says on the line as he hears her sob. "You're doing what you love, and you're sacrificing for your dream. Please... don't dwell on your mom's words."

Even when things aren't on their right places, she likes to think he is at the top of the list of her right decisions. She smiles upon hearing his voice again for this day. She thanks him for sacrificing his sleep just to talk to her then prepares for her day at school.

He would lay her down, whispering his dreams of and with her.

"Everything will be alright," he would say with confidence before they dozed to sleep.

When they first met, she was so confused on his character. Out of his sharp looks and gigantic built is a very cuddly person who's deeply swooned by foods.

"This could mean everything, or nothing at all," he looks at her with his earnest expression and the other nervously stares at him back as one of his knees was kissing the ground. "Will you marry me?"

She bites her lower lip as she throws herself on him and tries her best to embrace him although it was futile.

A giant puppy.

"Yes, of course," she pulls herself and cups his face as soon as the ring is on her fourth finger. "A million times yes!"

Maybe she wasn't that confused on him. Just a little shocked, or just, plainly whipped.

His family owns a chain of hotels and they want him to help in managing it but he wants another career. Her family is publicly known for being successful in medical field but she chose to be a pre-school teacher.

Misfits. Maybe that's how their families would describe them. Yet, they found an ally in one another.

"What are we?" she asks, while playing with his fingers. "Anything you can think of," he tells her, though he's not sure as well when she told him they can't be official.

He's a little lost as to why she asks him when clearly, she doesn't want him completely.

"You take what's real," he continues. "I'll give you my all."