Bonus Chapter: Pillars Special

Start from the beginning

"Shinazugawa-san." Sanemi didn't flinch even when Inori addressed him, who was coincidentally yet, unfortunately, standing next to Tengen. He refused to admit that a bead of sweat trickled down his temple when Inori placed a hand on his shoulder, still smiling that creepy smile of hers. "I love you."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever, brat." Sanemi pushed her head down, ruffling her hair until her bangs were all out of place.

"Aw, how cruel." Inori laughed his harsh words off, just as she always did. She stepped away from Tengen, making sure to add a bit more pressure before fully stepping off. "But you have to say 'I love you' to someone else now, Shinazugawa-san. That's the game."

"No."

"Yes. I'll help you. Himejima-san," she called out, gaining Gyomei's attention. "I love you, Himejima-san. Thank you for all your help. I really respect you."

"You're welcome, Hoshizora." Gyomei nodded, another batch of tears streaming down his eyes. "And thank you. I love you too."

"There." Inori poked Sanemi's shoulder, purposefully kicking Tengen's shin when the Sound Pillar tried to snatch her by her collar again. "Shinazugawa-san, your turn."

"I'm not playing your stupid games."

"Shinazugawa-san, how sad." Sanemi felt his eyes twitching as Inori gave him a pitiful look. "To think you don't have anyone you love." She suddenly grinned, mischievous and childish, as she stood on her toes to whisper in his ear.

"You should say 'I love you' to Tomioka-san."

"Like hell I will!" Inori dodged when Sanemi tried to shove her, giggling to herself. "Shut it, you brat! I'll slaughter your ass!"

His threat only made her laugh harder. "Come on, Shinazugawa-san. Surely, there must be someone you love. If not Tomi—"

"I love Oyakata-sama!"

Sanemi would rather die than hear Inori suggesting him to say 'I love you' to Giyu again. But as soon as the words left his mouth, he felt heat crawling up to his cheeks. The other pillars had an amused look plastered on their faces while Tengen and Inori straight-up grinned and snickered at him. He never wanted to die so badly.

The pillars were too caught up in their game, they didn't realize Kagaya was watching them from behind the doors. He stopped Kiriya from announcing his presence, deciding to surprise his pillars.

"You look like you're having fun." Kagaya's sudden voice caused the pillars to be still. They immediately got on their knees and greeted their leader. "Good morning, my children. Seeing all ten of you gathered here really makes me happy."

"Please pardon our rowdiness just now, Oyakata-sama."

"It's quite alright, Sanemi." Kagaya smiled, tilting his head slightly to the side. "On that note, I love you too, Sanemi. You're always going to far lengths to help people, but please remember that you are loved too."

Sanemi blushed, lowering his head as he mumbled, "Thank you, Oyakata-sama."

"Me too! Me too!" Mitsuri, slightly envious, raised her hand. "I love Oyakata-sama too."

"Thank you, Mitsuri. I love you too." Kagaya tilted his head toward her direction, earning a bright smile from Mitsuri. "You're always working so hard, and your existence is precious to everyone here, me included."

"Oyakata-sama! I love you too!" Kyojuro exclaimed immediately after. "I also have high respect for you!"

"Thank you. I love you too, Kyojuro," Kagaya answered back, "You're always doing your best. Thank you for always being people's ray of hope."

"Oyakata-sama, I also flamboyantly love you."

"I love you too, Tengen." Said Sound Pillar brightened at the master's words. "You've saved hundreds of people with your own strength, and you've never once wavered no matter how difficult it is. For that, I am proud of you."

"Oyakata-sama." Inori played with her nails, staring intently at the ground. "I...I love you too, Oyakata-sama."

"Thank you. I love you too, Inori." Kagaya smiled at her, unaware of Inori's pink cheeks. "You always go far and beyond for others, and your existence is also one that is deeply cherished. Some people will be sad if you get hurt, so please never undervalue yourself."

"Oyakata-sama, I would also like to express my love for you." Gyomei clasped his praying beads together.

"I love you too, Gyomei." Kagaya could slightly see the new batch of tears that just came out of Gyomei's eyes. "You're always so reliable and kind. I'm sure that as long as you do your best, you can overcome and achieve anything you want."

"I love Oyakata-sama too," Muichiro said, mildly surprising the others since he usually never said anything despite obviously placing their master in high regard.

"Thank you, Muichiro. I also love you." Kagaya nodded slightly, hoping Muichiro felt happy even though his expression didn't change. "You've put in a lot of effort to reach where you are. I'm sure everything you've done will bring hope to the future."

"Oyakata-sama, I would also like to say that I love you very much." Shinobu smiled gracefully as she placed a hand over her chest.

"I love you too, Shinobu," Kagaya said, earning a slight blush from the Insect Pillar. "You're always there to treat the others when they're injured. You're such a kind child. Thank you very much."

Obanai bowed a bit lower. "Oyakata-sama, allow me to say that I love you too."

"Obanai, you're a very compassionate and earnest child," Kagaya replied, "I love you too and I hope you can understand just how loved you are in many eyes."

"Hey, Tomioka-san, aren't you going to say anything?" Shinobu looked past the other pillars to smile at Giyu.

Giyu remained silent for a few seconds while Sanemi was more than ready to beat him up for not expressing his love toward their master. That was until he heard Giyu say, "I respect you from deep within, Oyakata-sama."

"You don't have to hold everything in by yourself, Giyu. There are plenty of people who love you, and I am one of them," Kagaya said, smiling at his Water Pillar. "I love you, Giyu."

His children were all so cute that Kagaya chuckled. "You are all precious to me and I am eternally grateful for all the love you have for me." He smiled at his pillars. "I cannot thank you enough for being my children."

Kiriya smiled in amusement when the ten pillars collectively grasped the fabric around their chests, withholding their inner squeals.

"Kiriya." Kagaya placed a hand, warm and soft, on top of Kiriya's head. "I love you too."

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚☆.。.☆.。.:*☆ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙