Bonus Chapter: Flamboyant Trio Special

"Uzui-san, this is kidnapping."

"I'm buying you food, so it's not," Tengen retorted, tightening his grip on both Inori and Kyojuro. It was only a coincidence for him to stumble upon the two of them, who were probably on their way back from their respective missions, and he didn't want to miss the opportunity to have a drinking partner. "But this is kind of heavy."

Kyojuro laughed at his remark. "Then, you should put us down. It was quite surprising when you suddenly came out of nowhere and whisked us away. By the way, where are we going?"

"To drink." Tengen dropped Kyojuro back to the ground but dangled Inori by her waist with her fingers grazing the ground. "And some nagashi somen because apparently, the kid doesn't know what it is."

"Thank you for pointing out just how isolated I have been this whole time. Much appreciated, Uzui-san. Also, I'm underaged."

"Then, you can have tea instead. And for your own happiness, let's just say we're celebrating the kid defeating a demon moon. Again," Tengen said just to indulge her, not that Inori felt indulged. "Which number was it this time? Lower Moon Two again? At this point, whenever a crow comes in to deliver news about someone killing a lower moon, I'm just going to assume it's you."

Kyojuro laughed again at their banter. "We should go on more missions together. I want to hunt some demon moons too."

"I don't mind." Inori slumped, resigning to her fate of being carried like a sack until they reached wherever Tengen was heading to. "But I sometimes wonder just where Muzan gets his stock of demon moons from. I kill one almost every month and another one with the same number will appear a few months later."

"As long as we're flamboyantly decreasing the number of demons, then all's flamboyant." Tengen jostled Inori, causing the girl to choke on her breath. He didn't seem to realize it as he was too busy jumping over rooftops. Though the method of transportation was uncomfortable, Inori would admit it was quick.

Ever since leaving her village, albeit not fully of her own will, Inori admitted that she had learned lots of new stuff. But there was even more stuff she hadn't learned, that included catching her own lunch before it could go down a bamboo drain.

"This is delicious." Inori chewed on the noodle with sparkling eyes. "I thought the stream would go down faster, but this is surprisingly slow."

"If it goes any faster, nobody will be able to get the noodles. Well, nobody except flamboyant people like us." Tengen flicked the hanging jewels of his headband, grinning smugly. He slapped both Inori and Kyojuro's backs, laughing loudly. "Eat as much as you like. It's all on me today!"

"Oh?" Inori hummed, scooping up another incoming batch of noodles with her chopsticks. "That's unusual. Are you perhaps sick? What's the occasion?"

"Shut up or I'll make you pay for everything."

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚☆.。.☆.。.:*☆ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

"Pardon the intrusion." Tengen pushed the gates open, greeting the occupants with a grin. "Yo! What's up, Rengoku? Are you three holding up flamboyantly?"

"Uzui, huh?" Kyojuro grinned. Despite the bandages that permanently covered his eyes, his smile was still as radiant as ever. "As you can see, I'm doing well. I've adjusted, so I don't need my cane to walk around most of the time. Having only one arm also doesn't inconvenience me that much."

"That so, huh?" Tengen looked around the house. "By the way, where's Shinjuro-dono and Senjuro? Is it just you?"

"Father and Senjuro are out right now," Kyojuro tilted his head toward the sky despite not being able to see it anymore. "By the way, what are you doing here?"