Tzuyu look around the place looking for a glimpse of his friend, and after a few minute he catch a glimpse of him.

There he saw his Dahyun hyun with his parents. Mr and Mrs Chou is hugging the man as they congratulate him.

Dahyun reciprocated the act and held them tightly, Tzuyu can clearly see that there's a tears streaming down on Dahyun eyes as he smile happily.

Mr Chou pat his back as he say things to Dahyun. Tzuyu smile at the sight as his heart flutter in enjoy seeing them.

He walk to their direction and stand in front of them, the three was oblivious to his presence. Tzuyu cough to catch their attention.

They break their hug and look at him, Tzuyu smile.

"Am I too late for a group hug?" he ask

"Yah, what are you standing there?! Come here" Dahyun scolded, and Tzuyu smile widely and throw himself to them. They all laugh, the four of them is now living like a family.

"Okay, we'll get the car prepared now and follow us after. Let's celebrate Dahyunie graduation" Mr Chou said, Dahyun and Tzuyu nodded

Mr and Mrs Chou left after, Tzuyu face Dahyun again.

"Congratulations Hyun" Tzuyu said and smile, Dahyun just stared at him, he walk closer to Tzuyu and suddenly he playful punch his stomach

"Aaah" Tzuyu groan in slight pain

"what was that for?" Tzuyu ask confuse

"You thought that you can escape from me for coming late here?" Dahyun said

"You promise me that you'll come and see me climb up there as I receive my diploma" Dahyun complain

"But what, you showed up when the ceremony is done" Dahyun glared at him, Tzuyu smile awkwardly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't notice the time.. But I promise, I'll make up to you. I buy a gift, anything you want.. Just tell me" Tzuyu said as he smile, Dahyun ears perks as he look at Tzuyu.

"Anythiiiing? Is that for peace offering?" Dahyun ask, Tzuyu nod

"Anything"

"Okay, we're good now.. But the gift? I'll save it for better, give me a time to think about it" Dahyun said and smile widely, Tzuyu look at him weird

"You look creepy, eh? Just tell me now" Tzuyu said

"Nope, I'll save it for better" Dahyun said as he chuckle, Tzuyu shook his head

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At London

Sana walk to her office as she sat on her shiver chair tiredly. She sigh heavily, after spending hours in conferences room and discussing the new proposal with their client, Sana can feel now the headache.

She rested her head on the headrest of the chair as she close her eyes, enjoying the calm and silent atmosphere around her.

After spending minutes without noise, her calming state got interrupted when her office door sprung open.

"Yah! Sana.. Why didn't you tell me that your here for months already?" Momo said, she shut the door behind her. Momo invited herself and sat across Sana's table, Sana is still closing her eyes. She inhaled deeply before she open her eyes and look at Momo.

Momo is staring back at her waiting for her explanation, Sana chuckle seeing at her friend's face.

"Why are you laughing?" Momo ask

"Nothing, it just that your face is funny" Sana said

"Yah, stop laughing at me.. I spend hours doing my makeup to look good not for you to laugh" Momo said, Sana shook her head and tried to calm herself.

'After months, it feels good to laugh again' Sana thought

"Anyway? Why are you here? I thought you're staying there for good?" Sana ask.

"Look, I just ask my father for atleast a week off work. Then I flew back here.. And I didn't expect that when I get back here I'll received an engagement invitation coming from you" Momo explain

"Just what the fuck, you're getting married while me? I'm still here old single woman and waiting for my fate that I'll cross path again with my Mr.cute man I met" Momo complain

Sana laugh again, but suddenly she felt a pang on her heart thinking about the marriage that her friend just said earlier.

"Aww, Momo. Stop dreaming that you'll cross path again with your so called Mr. Cutie, get a man and life. Stop daydreaming" Sana said as she laugh, Momo glared at her.

"Don't you dare say that woman! Anyway, your engagement is in two weeks. When is your flight back to Korea?" Momo ask, Sana got stop on laughing, her smile slowly fades as she look down.

"Next week" Sana said weekly

"Yah, why didn't you tell me?" Momo said

"Let's go back to Korea together" Momo added

"what? how about your work?" Sana ask her friend, Momo rolled her eyes.

"Well, I already fixed my schedule as soon as I received your invitation and father immediately agree with me, so no need to worry about that, and you thought that I will miss this one? Dumb, this is your fucking engagement.. I should be there" Momo said, Sana smile widely

"Anyway who's this man? Is it your childhood sweetheart? The Mr. Mail?" Momo ask excitedly, Sana heart skip a beat as her smile fades.

'Was it Mr Mail? Of course it was not" Sana though, but in her friend perspective it is. Since the man she introduce to Momo during that time was Dahyun not Tzuyu when she still doesn't know the truth.

Sana lowered her head and flash a fake smile, Momo squeal in excitement.

"Aaacckk! I can't wait to meet Mr. Mail" Momo said happily

"I mean how does he look, is he look handsome just like my Mr. Cutie? Is he tall too?" Momo said while trying to imagine the man figure.

Sana smile sadly and avoided her friend gaze.

'I wish it was him, Momo.. How I wish it was a real Mr. Mail, it was Tzuyu.. I really want to be with him so bad, but sadly it was not him, It was not my man' Sana thought as she felt her heart again in deep agony

To be

Continued

....