Jungkook was speechless.How dare his lover call him on the third day after scaring him for the past two days, that too with such an excited tone.Look at his audacity!

"What the hell is it?" Jungkook couldn't sound more rude.

"Woah woah.Can't you speak a bit nicely!" Taehyung chuckled a bit.

Now Jungkook is even more pissed.
"Get to the point Taehyung." He held in his anger.

"If you say so - Be ready before 11am.I'll come to pick you up." Taehyung spoke in a casual tone.

"No thanks.I'm not going anywhere with you." Jungkook was about to cut the call when Taehyung spoke from the other side -

"Yes, you are.I already said 'no' isn't an option.You are coming with me and that's it.If you don't agree, then I have other ways."

Jungkook was about to burst out of anger but Taehyung already cut the call.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook was now impatiently waiting for Taehyung.Only five minutes left to 11am.His parents left for work after breakfast.He informed them that he's going out for sometime today.He was glad that they didn't ask anything like - where and with whom.He hates lying to his parents!

He was still angry with Taehyung.To give him a lesson, he didn't want to go first but then he remembered Taehyung saying "I have other ways".He was aware that Taehyung meant it.So he hurriedly got ready.He didn't even know what to wear if you go out with your boyfriend.So he decided to wear a blue ripped jeans and a white oversized shirt.After that he spent another ten minutes and he's ready.

Jungkook checked the time when he heard the sound of door knock.It was exactly 11am.An excited Taehyung was spotted when he opened the door.But he got the shock of his life as Jungkook dragged him inside the house instead of greeting him.

"How dare you Taehyung.How could you do this.Do you know how worried I was.You didn't even try to contact me for two days and now here you are, all smiling.Do you know how restless I was in these 2 fucking days.At least you could send one single text if you were busy.I would understand.But no, you have to make me worried.I couldn't even sleep thinking something bad happened." Jungkook started with an angry tone but by the time he stopped, tears started flowing down his cheeks.

Taehyung's mouth was hung open during the whole outburst.He couldn't form a word.Never in his life he heard so much in a short time, that too from a single person.Jeon Jungkook just scolded him, the Kim Taehyung!

But he couldn't even care about it.He felt bad for worrying Jungkook like that.He pulled the crying boy to his embrace who refused to do so.But Taehyung's strength was no joke.The boy just gave in and weeped in his chest, hugging him really tight.

Taehyung kept patting his head and kissed his forehead when he finally stopped crying but he still kept Jungkook in his arms.

"I'm sorry Jungkook.As I told you before, my project was about to be completed this week.But I was thinking about spending some time with you.After all, we didn't meet after getting into relationship.I was eager to meet you.So I finished the project within these two days.I didn't even check the phone while working and I was too exhausted to check it once I reached home.And now here I am.Please forgive me." Taehyung spoke in a soft tone.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung in the eyes.His eyes were puffy and the nose became red after crying.

"Y-you overworked.......For me!" Jungkook managed to ask.

"Not really.It was for me.I was really missing my bun." Taehyung said with a playful tone.

A small smile appeared in Jungkook's face but the next moment he glared at Taehyung, remembering how distressed he was during the last two days.

"Promise me you won't overwork.We will meet whenever you are free.I don't want you to get sick.And don't even dare to worry me like this ever.You got that." He said, pouting at the elder who couldn't help but chuckle at his cute lover.

But seeing Jungkook's glare, he immediately nodded his head like an obedient child.

"Good" Jungkook walked away towards the entrance but not before kissing Taehyung's cheek.

Any of Taehyung's employee should have seen Taehyung at that moment.God! It looked like he froze on the spot.Jungkook giggled watching Taehyung's reaction in amusement.

"Oh hello.Did you forget that you were here to take me out." He asked, still giggling.

His voice brought Taehyung to this world.

"Y-y-yeah" Taehyung wanted to slap himself.From when did he start to shutter!

Jungkook just laughed at him and dragged him towards his own car after locking the door.

.
.
.

Hey, I'm back.Hope you'll like my story.Thank you for spending your time here.Borahae 💜