1

You wake up to the sudden noise of loud music and angry-sounding singing. Fucking roommate. You've been getting sick and tired of having to deal with your roommates immature behavior. So you'd decided to go on about and shut them for once. You'd gotten out of bed sluggishly and slipped on some crocs. You had opened your door and walked slowly to the living room all to see your roommate, Esther, having the time of her life listening to whatever heavy metal she's interested in.

"Could you keep the damn noise down? Jesus Christ." You had said angrily.

She turned down the music just to respond with, "Huh? Can you repeat that?"

You scoffed and left back to your room. Whatever, I'll just go on my computer. You had taken off your crocs and hopped back in bed, computer in hand. Time skip to hours later of just mindless scrolling. The music had died down so you assumed Esther had fallen asleep. Finally I can get some damn sleep. You had said as you drifted off to a peaceful slumber.

You woke up at around 11am, confused as to why you hadn't heard the daily loud music. Though you enjoyed the peace for once, it's been a while since you've been able to get a good sleep. You yawned and got up, slipping on a big t-shirt and some comfy shorts. You slipped on a pair of vans and decided to go out for a walk. You liked walks, especially when you were able to listen to music during the walks. Though when you had grabbed your phone and airpods to play music, your phone was dead. That's weird.. I could've sworn I had charged it last night.

You had ignored it and decided to go on the walk anyways. Though when you walked out, the apartment was empty. That's strange.. You walked over to Esther's room and knocked on the door. Having there been no response, you opened the door to notice that the room was completely empty. What the hell is going on?

You had walked out of your apartment complex to go and look for Esther, all to see that the streets of Tokyo were completely empty. Oh I'm definitely dreaming huh? Since you had thought you were in some weird dream, you decided to just go on for that walk. You were used to having had weird dreams, all to the point in which you just didn't care if another one popped up in your mind. You had started along on your walk when you halted to notice a big, bright sign saying "GAME THIS WAY". Ooh~ Game time it is then..

You had begun walking along to where the sign was headed, when you had reached a large building with other people at the entrance. That's weird, I don't even know these people? Man whatever it's just a dream anyways. You decided to walk in the entrance and noticed a table full of phones. A sign above it mentioned "1 PER PERSON". You shrugged and grabbed a phone, stepping back to lean against the wall and examine the other people having appeared in your "dream".

You looked around and noticed 11 other people, some looked scared, while others had looked like they'd been having a rough couple of days. You had seen a pair of two boys, most likely friends depending on how close they stuck together. They looked around your age, but you moved on and noticed a group of two tough looking men. Definitely gangsters. Cool. Though you happened to notice a strange blue band on both of their wrists. What a strange way to wear friendship bracelets.. Your eyes then moved onto a shorter man with a bowler hat, he looked like he had almost been excited to be there. But, you ignored it and went on to examine two young school girls, both looking scared for their lives.

An old woman had been next to them trying to calm them down, but it didn't seem to be working so well. What a pity. You had thought as one of them began to cry. Last but not least, your eyes locked on a certain figure. A pale being with shoulder-length blonde hair, which happened to be covering their face. They had a white jacket on, with their hood up. They happened to be leaning against the wall right in front of you. Though you couldn't figure out whether they were male or female, your usual bisexual self didn't care because either way they looked damn attractive in that stance.

Suddenly everyone's phones had turned on, and all in unison had said, "REGISTRATION CLOSED. 8 PARTICIPANTS TOTAL. 5 OF SPADES. GAME OF TAG. YOU HAVE 20 MINUTES TO RUN FROM THE TAGGER AND FIND THE SAFE ZONE TO STOP THE TIME BOMB. THE GAME WILL NIW COMMENCE. GOOD LUCK." Well this sure is an interesting dream...