𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟓 :

⁰⁵ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦, "𝗛𝗲 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁"

"And perfect!"

I did a little touch up on my lipstick before grabbing my purse and heading out the office. "Momo I'll be out for lunch!" "Alright boss, I'll let Iida know!" She sent me a warm smile as I passed her desk.

As soon as I got out of the elevator, I headed straight to my car with an extra pep in my step. Mina and I are having a lunch date today. She had just came back from her 2 week trip to Bali. As envious I was, I missed her too much to even care that she was able to go on vacation.

The drive to the restaurant she wanted to try, was roughly around a 10 minute drive. My car automatically cut off my music to read a message she had sent.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝟮 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗮 (𝗰𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀). 𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺?

I quickly tapped yes on the screen so my eyes wouldn't be too long off the road.

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙚, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚
𝘾𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪! (𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙟𝙞)

𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗱?"

"Yes–" I waited for recording to begin. "I'm around 5 minutes away, see you then!" I waited until she playbacked the message before I quickly tapped the screen to make sure it sent. My music cut back on and I hummed to the tune as I continued on.

Soon enough, I arrived at the high end restaurant. Pulling up to the curb and getting out,  I handed the valet my keys, making sure to put in a name with it.

I walked in the restaurant with my head held high and purse resting in the crease of my arm. I took my sunglasses off as soon as I approached the hostess. "We don't do walk ins." I smiled politely as I put my designer sunglasses in my designer handbag.

"I have a reservation actually." "Name." "Y/n-L/n" she flipped through her book "trying" to find my name. "I'm sorry but I don't see your name here." She gave me a phony smile and I smiled back, waving to the owner. "Oh! Y/n! So glad you came, I've been dying to see you." He came over and we greeted each other with a kiss on each cheek.

"Me too Donny! I've heard nothing but good things about this place." He giggled a bit, blushing. "Such a sweetheart! Is your other party on their way?" I looked over to the revolving door to see Mina entering the building. "Oh- she's right there"

"Great! Let me personally escort you ladies to our finest vip seats." I glanced over to the hostess who had a sour expression on her face. '"Don't see my name" my ass.'

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"So how was your trip!" I took a sip of my mimosa, watching her sigh in bliss. "Absolutely amazing! It was beautiful and the food was so delicious! How have things been here?"

I stirred up my drink, thinking about him. A smile crept on her face and she squealed. "It's about about a man isn't it?" She wiggled her brows. 'Damn. How does she even know?' "Maybe..." I glanced at her and she clapped her hands. "Spill!" I took a quick swig of my alcoholic beverage and began to tell my encounter with my son's, friend's dad.

"So yeah, I met him when I was picking up my kid. I drove him home and I gave him my number-" she gasped. "But! It was only because Izuku wanted to have a playdate with his kid."

"Mhmmm" she giggled under her breathe, taking gulps of her margarita. "I'm telling you, it was nothing more." "Then why are you still thinking about him?" She lifted a brow, somewhat smirking. I chocked on my own words. "W-well- cause... I don't know."

"You totally like him!" I meekly shrugged my shoulders. "Maybe? I don't know Mina! I just met him, how can I like him?" "Love works in mysterious ways, you of all people should know."

"Yeah well it's not love." "Yet." She murmured. I squinting my eyes, hearing clearly what she said. "Anyways- I might be a little interested. But I can't get my hopes up. There's no way he doesn't have someone on his side. I mean- he's a really attractive man so who knows?"

"Oh stop your rambling. The world won't end if he does. We're still young, we have time. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be." She simply shrugged, smiling as the waiter brought out our food. I thanked the waiter, looking down at my steaming food. "You're right. I shouldn't be worrying."

We began to eat our food in silence. The light jazz playing at a distance from our table.

"Does he have a cute friend?"

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐊 & 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒

©️𝗚𝟴𝗕𝗕𝗬𝗖𝟯