"If you want I could help you practice, like you could run plays and I could be the receiver or something like that."

"Actually you know what? That would help me out, thanks Katie girl!" He said smiling.

Out of nowhere he started calling me that and damn if it doesn't give me butterflies everytime he calls me that.

Once we get to my house, I head up to my room to put my new outfits away, knowing Josh is not far behind me, I leave my door open.

"Are you going to put a fashion show on for me?" He said wiggling his eyebrows, he currently laying on my bed with his hands behind his head like he usually does.

"No... not this time" I said considering we usually do that for each other. When we have something important coming up and we want an honest opinion on how we look.

"Move over" I said getting on the bed next to him and putting on the tv. We have gotten really comfortable with each other, so we share beds all the time especially when we have sleepovers, we always share a bed.

I turned on teen wolf since we're both addicted to it, it's a really good show even though we're behind since we just started watching it

"I can't believe Peter Hale is the alpha, I really thought it was Derek" He said after watching the whole first season.

"I told you it wasn't Derek."

He rolled his eyes at me. "Yeah yeah, once again you proved me wrong" He said.

"I always do" I said smiling triumphantly.

"Well I can't wait for the next season, we should definitely watch it" He said.

"Same here it looks really good and what the hell is a Kanima?"

"I don't know, but that thing looks really sketchy" He said.

A little while after watching a few episodes into the next season, my mom comes home from work and comes up to see what we're up to.

"Hey guys, how'd today go?" She said.

"It went good, he didn't cry like a little baby" I said teasingly since I told her he was getting the piercings done. "And we got checkers for lunch and then we went to the Tanger outlets and went back to school shopping. "I got this really cute pair of Vans!" I said excitedly as I ran to my closet to get the shoes to show my mom.

"Those are pretty cute, good choice. Oh yeah, since I had a tough day at work and I don't feel like cooking dinner, I was wondering if you wanted to do Hungry Howie's for dinner? Josh are you staying over?" She said

He grinned. "Yeah, your stuck with me Anna" He said.

"Ok I figured, then are you both ok with Hungry Howie's?" She said.

"Yeah that sounds good, we'll get the chicken bacon ranch pizza."

"Ok, I'll put the order in now" She said and went back down stairs.

After awhile my dad came in the check on us since even though he likes Josh and he trusts him, he said he's still a teenage boy and he has hormones, so he told us the only way Josh can be in my room whether we're hanging out or having a sleepover, is if the door stays open.