.*•Echoes•*.

Magsimula sa umpisa

»»————- ♔ ————-««

" And who might you kind strangers be? " her long white hair moving slightly from the strong winds. " Oh I'm Y/N! and this is.. " you looked towards Tiger Lilly cookie, hoping for her to continue. She sighed and smiled at you before turning to the seemingly kind-hearted stranger. " Tiger.. Lilly Cookie. " she said, patting Butter Tiger. " Thank you for helping me and my friends, we would've died if it wasn't for you. " she smiled, bowing her head in a form of thank you and respect. You almost felt like a prince again, of your old kingdom, You smiled slightly before listening again. " Well, would you mind telling us your name kind Cookie? " you smiled and hummed, the cookie made some form of ' O ' shape with her mouth before realising she hasn't told you her name yet. " I'm White Lily Cookie, pleasure to meet you. " Butter Tiger nudged you slightly before you turned around, they looked away as you started looking in the direction of where their muzzle was pointing to see a large tree, slightly tilted to make a way to climb up so you could get to the treetop. You looked up at the sky above the treetop before realising it wasn't very blue and bright as it used to be. Instead it was covered with a dark pink shade and a large ominous black shape with pink eyes hovering in the sky. You turned back to White Lilly as she also turned back to you, it seemed she was also staring towards the treetop. " Well, what do we have to do now? " you asked her. " Well, first we should maybe patch up the others and I'll tell you what we have to do first. " you nodded and began to walk over to one of them, a wizard looking cookie who seemed to be crumbling. " Well, let's go to the Pomegranate Village! I.. " you were cut off by the sound of a cookie coming over, out of breath. It was one of the pomegranate village citizens, you smiled as you waited for her to talk. " Y/N!, Tiger Lilly, I.. " she stared in shock at you and the large group of cookies around you both, She smiled slightly before speaking again. " Have you all already done the quest? " you and White Lily Cookie nodded, Tiger Lilly following with nodding last. " Well, let's go back to the Village, your friends don't seem to be in great shape. " you nodded and Tiger Lilly began to help with putting two cookies on the back of Butter Tiger. They didn't seem to mind as they carried the two cookies with ease, one was a girl with a strawberry-like hoodie on and the other was seemingly a gingerbread cookie, You placed the Wizard-like cookie on the back of the Butter Tiger next. You took the last cookie who was young with blonde hair. He seemed to be royal with his crown and sceptre, maybe he was a prince like you? You brightened up at that thought. Somebody like you! That would be exciting.. but for now you have a mission to make sure these guys are safe, and your gonna stick to it. The Priestess turned around as the Butter Tiger followed with Tiger Lilly by their side, You and White Lilly followed next. You looked back down at the boy you were holding again, he gave you a sense of nostalgia as you remembered that dream you had the other day with that king-looking guy. Perhaps they're relat.. You were snapped out of your thoughts by a hand on your shoulder, you turned to look at the person as it was White Lilly, She had a worried expression as she looked at you. " Are you alright? Something seems to be troubling you. " she spoke, you decided to tell her your thoughts as she didn't seem bad. " Well.. When I look at the boy I'm holding, he reminds me of somebody I had a dream about. Yet I can't seem to pinpoint if they are related or something similar.. " White Lilly nodded in understanding yet a tinge of curiosity sparked in her before looking forward. " We're close to the Tainted Forest. After we patch up the others we can go to that treetop we saw as the magical barrier was destroyed when you and Tiger Lilly destroyed the last Dark Totem. " you nodded as you were glad you had a new friend.

»»————- ♔ ————-««

You talked with White Lily for awhile as she was kind, you two mostly talked about the Underwater Kingdom since she said she never heard of it, yet she was rather intrigued at the idea of an entire Cookie Kingdom underwater. Well not really cookies, most of the sea hybrids in the kingdom were jellies or other foods that can withstand water and not break apart. " So you lost your memories? That's crazy! " you spoke to her, keeping it down since you didn't want to disturb the other cookies in the front. She nodded and smiled before you bumped into Tiger Lilly. " Hm.. Are we here already? " you asked Tiger Lilly who nodded her head smiling. Both priestess's then helped you all get the cookies off of Butter Tiger as you placed the familiar prince down where the priestess's told you to place him. You sat down near the large tree in the middle of the village as you watched a few Blueberry Birds chirp and fly by, you leaned back into the tree before you felt something on your lap. You looked and one of the Blueberry Birds sat on your lap looking up at you curiously. You smiled before lending your arm out to the bird, who happily hopped on and gone onto your shoulder silently. You hummed a familiar tune silently before you closed your eyes, remembering old memories of your old Kingdom and Sorbet. First meeting Tiger Lilly and.. That king? Wait the king. Before you could even try and get up you felt yourself get weak, your eyes kept shut like something was forcing you back to the tree and making you stay. You started to drift to sleep, you trying to hold onto the last bit of consciousness you had before you couldn't hold on anymore and let go, sinking into some form of void deep below. You couldn't tell if you were dying or dreaming at this point as you sink into the deep abyss, your cries left ignored.

»»————- ♔ ————-««

A/N: hehe look at this emoji combo 😔🕶🤏