My concentration shifted on her feet which she was taping from a long time "can you stop it?" I whispered to her in my thick voice. Instead of stoping it she almost started banging her foot on the floor right beside mine.

Pissed

Huffing, I sat straight trying to ignore her presence.

"Aahh ouchhh " I yelled when her heels hit my foot.

"Shit! Shit! Sorry" She said standing up.

"I didn't mean to hurt you. Sorry" She quickly added keeping her palm on her mouth.

"Suhani why are you beating Veer? He is such a charming boy. Behave yourself" Dadi scolded her while she looked unbothered.

"Simmi Ji, don't scold Suhani, Veer must have done something, suhani is such a sweet child "

All my pain evaporated listening to Dadu. I glared at him but the oldie got busy in talking.

"Sorry" She whispered, sitting beside me.

"What can I expect from you? You love hurting people right? " I smirked at her cockily.

Her face expressions changed from concerned sorry one to fuming like hell.

"I was being nice to you" She intentionally smashed my foot again with her 4 inches heel, looking straight into my eyes " Not sorry".  She flipped her hairs, checking out the menu while I kept sitting there holding my foot in my hands and biting my lips to avoid any weird sound.

She is surely my death.

I kept glaring at her but she turned her head away.

Whatever

****
We were done with the dinner. Dadu and dadi were walking together before us.

She was intentionally walking slowly behind me so that she does not have to match her steps with me.

I intentionally stopped walking and she collide with my back.

"What the...can't you walk properly? " She yelled rubbing her forehead.

"Can't you see properly? " I smirked at her. She gritted her teeth, glaring at me.

I know this was childish...our fights...bickering...but if it made her forget that kiss then I was fine with being a five-year-old kid.

Ignoring me, she started walking before me and this time I sped up, intentionally colliding with her heels.

"Do you have any leg injury? Should I cut your legs? " She fumed, glaring at me hard.

"Aren't you a gynecologist? ... Well can't you walk little faster? " I whistled turning my head sideways.

Huffing, she stormed on my foot. I cursed before holding my one leg and jumping on another.
"Better" She flipped her hair and started walking . I pulled her back such that she crashed on my chest "you think you can go just like that? "

"Leave me" She whispered, matching my gaze with her sharp glare. I could see my old Suhani in her eyes. Why did everything change between us?

"Why did you do that? " I was myself not sure what I was asking for. I just wanted her to answer my all questions.

"Why did you do that? " She asked and I was confused, what was she asking for? Was she referring to the club moment or something else?

"Why do you come close to me only to jerk me away? Only to reject me? Only to play with my emotions? " Her eyes teared up . Was she refering to club moment? I didn't know she was that hurt. I thought she would not like me even an inch closer to her. Did she thought I rejected her?

I didn't reject you...I can never...but I crossed my limits Suhani.

"Not even in my dreams, I can think of hurting a girl or making her uncomfortable...but I...I...just don't know what came into me...I touched you without your consent...and I am so sorry...I really am." I cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears.

She sniffed...looked deep into my eyes as if searching for something and when she found that she tiptoed slowly raised her arms, and snaked them around my neck.

I quickly wrapped my hands around her when I heard her sobbing. My eyes too filled with tears. I squeeezed her in my arms, hiding my face in the crook of her neck.

We were clinging to each other, sobbing non stop. "Soniye" I whispered, only to hear her sobs getting louder. She grabbed my shirt tightly in her fist, hiding herself more to my chest. It was providing me with much-needed solace.

I was feeling helpless, happy?... All the emotions were juggling inside me but my heart was at peace. This is how I always wanted it to be, her being in my arms and me protecting her from everything which could hurt her.

After a long pause, we finally separated, "why did you change so much" We spoke at the same time, carrying longing in our eyes.

We were taken back at each other's words. Before any one of us could say a word we heard a click sound.

I looked in towards the sound to find Dadi ji clicking a picture of us.
"Perfect" They both exclamied loudly.

"Don't tell me that you both want to marry today only" Dadi ji grinned looking at us.

Suhani turned her head away being embarassed.
"It's not... " I tried to speak when dadu beat me to it " Hug ha? "He nudged, smirking teasingly at me. I could feel my ears and cheeks burning.

" Simmi ji btaiye kab date fix kre shaadi ki" 
My eyes popped out.

[ Simmi Ji, when do we fix the marriage date?]

"Marriage? "

They rolled there eyes as if it was most obvious thing.
Okay, it was but ...

"Tomorrow let rest of the family meet and then we will decide" Dadi ji chirped.

"Done ji" Dadu joined.

Wait! Are not they talking about our marriage? Shouldn't they ask us?.

"Dadu... " I again tried to say.

"I know, I know you are desperate but don't worry we will select a near date".

" Beeji" Suhani tried to intervene.

"Tu fikar na kar tere mummy papa nu manana mera kaam hai " She grinned

[ Do not worry. I will handle your parents]

Both were dancing around us. "Maan gyeeee O Ji maan gaye, gidda pau haye mai mar jau, maan gaye ji maan gaye" 

I was blankly staring at them.

Whatever

I will explain everything to Dadu when we reach home.

I am sure Suhani will do the same ... after all, we don't want to marry each other ...
We don't love each other ..right?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Very sorry for late update❤

Editor:- its_chahat_here ❤❤.
(Happy belated birthday chah ji❤. I wanted to post this on you birthday but both of us were busing in our works. Here wishing you again with love❤❤🤗🤗. May God bless you 🤗❤)

Thanks for reading❤.