MUHTOD JAWAB

Hey dear readers,

So this is the last part, enjoy it...

❤️❤️❤️

.............................................................

Monami was heartbroken and numb after listening that Sid is no more. So, Karan tried to make her understand that nothing's going to happen to Sid as Sanju and Faizi are there.

Karan - Monami, sambhalo khudko. Vo tumhe mentally todne ki koshish kar raha hai. Siddharth ko kuch nahi hoga. Sanju and Faizi are there, I promise.

Tum to ek soldier ke promise ko trust karti ho, right? (Monami nodes) Then it's a soldier's promise. Nothing will happen to him.

And Monami calmed a little down. Seeing them like that Abhimanyu didn't like it. So, he secretly indicated his goons to finish Karan.

Those goons were going to attack Karan from behind but Monami came in between and she got hit on her head.

Karan - Monami!!!

He shouted out of fear and worry for his Rani Sahiba. Monami tried to protect Karan and got injured in that process. She fainted in his arms due to the head injury.

Abhimanyu got angry seeing Monami injured and that to for another man. He got so angry that he shot the person who hurt her even by mistake.

Karan saw that and he sent a secret massage to Sanju and Faizi. He sent them a signal to bring backup because the situation can go out of hand.

Abhimanyu - Tune meri Monami ko hath kese lagaya? Main tujhe jaan se maar duga.

He came forward to hit Karan but he dodged his attack and punched him hard on his face. Abhimanyu fell down but he still had his gun. So, he pointed that gun towards Karan and was going to shoot him but someone came in front of him and that someone got shot.

Karan/Abhimanyu - Monami!!!

Monami gained her consciousness a while back but she was feeling very disoriented but when she saw Abhimanyu, pointing his gun and was going to shoot Karan, she was scared to death. She wanted to save Karan anyhow. So, she stood there, in front of Karan to save him.

But she got shot in that process. She was lucky to only get shot on her forearm and the bullet just grazed her but she was still bleeding.

Karan - Monami, tum pagal ho kya? Asa kon karta hai? I'm a soldier, your trainner and senior. I'm supposed to protect you and not the other way around.

Monami smiled and said only one sentence...

Monami - Jo desh ke liye duty bajay, uski duty sabse pehle karo.

Karan was surprised to listen this from his Rani Sahiba. But it wasn't the right time, he made her sit there taking the support of the wall.

But during this time he wasn't aware of his surroundings. Abhimanyu again tried to attack Karan out of anger, jealousy and hatred.

But Faizi, Sanju and Sid were already there with the backup team and when Sanju saw that Abhimanyu is going to attack Karan, She shot his both the legs in anger.

Karan saw that and he was also relieved to see Sid okey as per his promise.

Karan - See Monami, Siddharth is fine, look.

Monami - Sid!!!... Tu thik to hai na?

Sid - Monu bro!!!... (Coming near her) Main to thik hu but it looks like injured tu hai to is sawal ka jawab tu de.

Karan - Siddharth, tum Monami ko sambhalo aur ise main dekhta hu. Bahot ho gya iska natak ab. (Said in anger)

Karan went towards Abhimanyu giving Monami to Sid. He just straight forward punched him.

Karan - Tujhe pata bhi hai tune kiya kya hai? (And he again punched him)

Abhimanyu understood the question very well. So, he answered...

Abhimanyu - Yeh garib log vese bhi mere liye to useless hi hai to agar ye kisi aur ke kam aa bhi gaye to konsi badi baat ho gayi? Aur tumhe to main zinda nahi 6oduga. Tum mujhse meri Monami ko nahi 6in paoge. Main use hasil karke hi rahuga.

Karan was going to answer him but Monami spoke up...

Monami - Tum jese pagal aur self-centred insaan se main to kya koi bhi ladki pyaar nahi karegi.

Are jiske liye kisi ki jaan ki koi kimat hi nahi vo meri kya value karega? Tum jese to insaan kehlane ke layak nahi ho. Tum jeso ko to pakadte hi maar dena chahiye... Tum...

Sid - Monu!!!

Monami started to cough but didn't stop there. She continued...

Monami - Tum jese kya jano ek insaan ki zindagi ki value!!! Hum doctors aur in jese fauji har mumkin koshish karte hai ke ek bhi insaan ko apni jaan na gavani pade aur tum jese logo ko chand seconds lagte hai in masoomo ki jaan lene me.

Karan ise mat 6odna varna iski vajah se jinhone suffer kiya hai unhe justice nahi milega aur agar ye bach gya to jo iske agle victims hoge unhe shayad waqt rehte bachaya na ja paye.

Sanju - Yo doctorni sahi keh rahi hai, sirji. Isko 6oda na ja sakto hai.

Faizi - Magar hum kanoon apne hath me nahi le sakte hai aur vesebhi ye ek unofficial mission hai. Kuch galat hua to jawab dene pad sakte hai.

Karan - Faizi sahi keh raha hai. Hume ise police ke hawale hi karna hoga.

Monami and Sanju understood the matter and agreed with them.

But the fate had a different plan to be followed by them!!! Abhimanyu got his hands on a gun and was going to shoot Karan but Sid saw it and he shouted...

Sid - Karan watch out!!!

Karan, Faizi and Sanju got alerted and because of that they shot Abhimanyu together, in that alertness and a little confusion somehow. They weren't sure that whom, Abhimanyu is gonna shoot. That's why they shot him together in confusion and because of those firings, Abhimanyu died at that very moment.

Monami - THE JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED!!!

Monami said it very calmly as if she didn't care that a person got shot to death. There wasn't any sorrow in her voice and why would there be as he was a cruel criminal who can't be redeemed anymore.

Karan came near Monami and picked her up in bridal style. He started to go outside with her and Sid was coming with Sanju, Faizi and the whole team.

Monami - Karan ruko.

Karan - Dekho Monami, agar tum mujhe lecture dene ke mood me ho to main tumhe bata du that I'm very sorry for judging you and Sid wrongly. I'll make sure to never judge you or anyone wrongly aur ab chupchap betho.

Mujhe tumhe hospital le jana hai. Thik hone ke bad tum jitna chahe utna suna sakti ho aur main ache bache ki tarah sab sun bhi luga but abhi kindly shut up.

Monami - Are main to... (Karan glared at her) ladkiyo ke bare me pu6 rahi thi. Tum to khamakha bhadak jate ho. Itna gussa bhi thik nahi hota hai sehat ke liye Khadoosh Shergill.

Karan - Ab ye apna doctor ka avatar tum apne khudke thik hone ke bad dikhana abhi nahi, samji?

Monami just shut up and Karan took her to hospital, while Faizi and Sanju took Sid to the academy as he was fine.

Is it a start or an end to a story of two connected persons by fate herself??? Think about yourself...😜

.............................................................

Here you go guys, last part. Finally this story is complete...

How was it???

Please like and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Good bye for this story dear readers...❤️❤️❤️

Happy Diwali and Happy New year dear readers... Jaise aaj Karan ne humari Diwali bana di vese hi aage bhi aur ase exiting moments show me aate rahe to kitna maza aayega na??? What's say guys???😜😜😜