Not An Update "Part 2"

Start from the beginning

_______________________________________

Whitest of white,
Turns to Blackest of black.
With your personality,
I hope you don't come back.

_______________________________________

(A/N: I think you are speaking to yourself Author-san. Kinda ironic, not gonna lie.)

"Since we all finally agree. School initiate open access to every room. Time for lights out."

[Nowhere is safe. All room doors are open. Doors cannot be locked. If this was hell before, now welcome to the abyss.]

Flashback Time

Here we go!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"We are all gathered here today for-"

Hold it there pup, isn't that for wedding ceremonies?

"Sorry, wrong speech."

Chottomate, wait but then who's that speech supposedly for?

"Someone's getting married? Congratulations!"

As expected of Ichinose, a dumbass with only love on her mind even after being rejected 420 times and being third-wheeled 69 times.

Did I forget to mention I broke up with Karuizawa? I didn't? Well I broke up with Karuizawa. What else you expect me to say?

Why did I break up with her? Cuz I can. 'I did it in the most brutal way possible. It was so brutal it left a scar. A scar bigger than what she already has. If my way is compared to the scar by those middle school bullies, it will make DanTDM's 15m water bottle look like tap water.

(A/N: Oh shoot, that was the author speaking.)

(Another A/N: Why is the author talking to himself in 3rd person?)

(Another another A/N: Are you sure we 'the authors' aren't split thoughts.)

Back To Story Or War Bout To Break Out

"We have been gathered here, for an 'final' important announcement."

So far what everyone seems to be expecting is news about the final special exam as it decides the placements of each class. Time to shine...

"I'm intentionally dropping out soon."

"Excuse us, what?!"

As expected, what a normal reaction.

"What do you mean dropping out?! What about this final special exam?! What about the class points we lose with you dropping out?! We'll be back to class D again!"

(A/N: Wassup... Don't remember if I wrote a point gap between classes but if we think a student dropping out is equal to 300cp, the point gap right now from Class A - Class D would have to be somewhat less than or equal to 299 CP)