✩ ! 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 ¡ ✩

ابدأ من البداية

°✰═════════════════════════╛

─── 𝓣he blonde yelled over the loud music, his large hands stuffed into his pockets as he began to walk closer to the elevator.

"aw come on bakugo! let lose for one night.." denki pouted as his scary mask was hanging on the side of his face.

"nah let him go, you know he don't wanna be here unless his bae is present." sero nudged denki, which caused both of them to snicker and smirk at the spike-haired pomeranian.

bakugo's face grew red with a angry smug laying across his face. "the hell you mean?! im just tired and i could care less about that extra!" he argued with a finger to sero's face.

"yea yea whatever you say, guess she's my bae now.. where is my bae anyway." denki questioned, tilting his head as sero and him studied bakugo's expression to see how he reacted.

"i don't know and i don't fucking care." was all the blonde said before angrily marching to his apartment's hallway.

sero and denki smiled at each other, knowing the two succeed again at making bakugo flustered just at the sound of [ y/n ]'s name.

"and she's not your damn bae." bakugo muttered, pressing the elevator's keypad to his level at the complex.

"ayo! i heard that!" mina shouted, making bakugo flick her off as the elevators door closed. the boy bounced his leg, listening to the elevator music.

all that talk he was just doing about how he didn't give a shit about where [ y/n ] was, blah blah.. the thought still wondered in his head.

all the girl told him before leaving last night was that she was going to see some family for halloween. which wasn't a problem.. just how long was she gonna take?

as he shook his head to wake himself out those thoughts, the elevator doors opened, allowing him to walk out and make it to the end of the hall where his apartment was.

the boy had no clue why [ y/n ] and her whereabouts was stuck in his head. it's not like he liked her.. and she liked him back.. or he was her boyfriend, to even worry about all that.

maybe it's just the over protective friend in him. maybe it's just his stupid feelings acting up. whatever it was, he was gonna solve it and it was gonna be fucking soon.

he finally made it inside his apartment, closing and locking his front door while sliding off his shoes.

it was late, like very late due to him getting dragged out his room and forced to party with the stupid extras downstairs.

he just wanted to stay in his room, and watch scary movies, stuffing his face with sweets and shit like that, by himself.. or maybe with [ y/n ] too.

but oh no no no, not because he liked her, but just because maybe he wanted some company. for once in his damn life. though the man would never admit it.