Epilogue: The Lucky Pair

🍀 Clover Daniels – April 1, 2015

     I know that Niall was just kidding about the whole ‘maybe my kiss got rid of your bad luck’ but it seemed to rain truth. Nothing terrible has happened since then. Granted, it’s only been two days but it’s been a non-bad luck two days.

     But that would only last so long.

     On my way to work, I had tripped on a rock and fell on the ground – a really bad decision on wearing a dress today. I walked into the store with my cheeks bright red.

     “What’s got you so flushed, babe?” Niall asks before his eyes goes to the scrapes on my elbows and knees. He raises his eyebrows. “Did you fall?”

     “Yeah,” I murmur and look down, my cheeks burning even more. “And my panties were exposed to everyone.”

     Niall’s hands form fists. “Any lads saw?”

     “I don’t know, I got up and ran here out of embarrassment,” I tell him while looking up to meet his eyes. I wrap my arms around his torso and hide my face in his neck, where I press a kiss. “I thought my bad luck was over because of true love’s kiss.”

      His arm wrap around my shoulders. “You believe I’m your true love?”

     I step back, embarrassed once more. “I, um, I mean that, uh – ”

     “Be my girlfriend.”

     My eyes widen as I look at him, his hands tucked into his pockets and his shaggy hair falling into his eyes. “What?”

     “Will you be my girlfriend?” He asks, slower, reducing the space that I had created. He shakes his hair out of his eyes before being toe to toe with me. “Clover, will you be the possible future Mrs. Horan?”

     Shaking my head with a smile, I say, “Of course, Ni.”

     He grins widely before tackling me into a hug. Literally tackling me to the ground with a laugh. “Okay , I’ve been saving this since we first met.”

     “What is it?”

     “You know, for a clover, you have very bad luck.” He cracks up at his own joke.

     “No, I have good luck.” He stops laughing to give me questioning eyes. “I have good luck because I met you.”

     He kisses me before saying, “Please, that was just my good luck rubbing off on you.”

     “Hey, it’s my job to ruin the moment.”

     “Sorry, Clo, you’ve been replaced. Bit of bad luck, eh?”

     “I take it back. I don’t want to be your girlfriend.”

🌈 🌈 🌈

(A/N): THE END! THAT’S IT, IT’S OVER! THEY ARE TOGETHER AND BEING ALL CUTE AND CRAP LIKE THAT. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE UNLUCKY CLOVER! Until next time x

P.S. gif of our baby, Niall x