𝟭𝟱.𝟬

_____________________________________
-𝗜'𝗺 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗔𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗮-
_____________________________________

"So, why are we here?" Oikawa anxiously asked as he sat down.

After 5 months of dating, the worst thing possible had arrived for the two. On friday, (Y/N) pulled Oikawa to the side, telling him to meet her on sunday at a nearby cafe. When he asked why, she just told him "We need to talk about something".

Now, Oikawa was a pure child, but that doesn't mean he didn't have something to hide. He had been hiding something from her for about a week, so he questioned himself how the hell did she found out, even though only his parents knew about it.

"Do you think a long distance relationship will work?" (Y/N) asked him, making him gulped.

"Depends." Oikawa answered her, making her nodded her head in understanding.

"Well, I personally don't." Oikawa listened to her, knowing exactly what's coming up: Argentina.

"I think we should break up-"

"What?!" He slammed his hands on the table, not expecting the break up. (Y/N) sighed before looking at him.

"Listen, we should not get too connected-"

"Wait! There might be a way!"

"No, there's no-"

"I can delay it!" (Y/N) looked at him confused, making him also looked at her confused.

"What do you mean you'll delay it?" She asked, not understanding what the hell is going on.

"I can delay until next year? So that we can move in?" He explained, not understanding how she did not get what he meant.

"The hell does that have to do with me?"

"What do you mean it has nothing to do with you?" The two look at each other, not understanding what's going on. The both then pulled out their phones, shoving it in the other's face.

"I'm going to Argentina."

"I'm moving to Argentina."

The two teenagers said at almost the same time, then looked at each other shocked and confused.

"What do you mean you're moving to Argentina?"

"I'm moving there with my cousins and rich uncle for my third year."

"Oh, I'm going to Argentina to play volleyball next year."

Awkward silence then filled the air around them, as they both took a sip of their drink, trying to come up with something to say.

"So, what's your favorite color?"

"Asking question like that would make the conversation more awkward." Oikawa sighed.

"This conversation is awkward."

"It is."

Again, the silence took over the air, as the couple just looked at each other blankly. Oikawa took a sip of his drink, looking at (Y/N) who just have a bite of her cake. Oikawa sighed, breaking the silence.

"So, where are your relatives? What city?"

"Buenos Aires, the capital." (Y/N) said, taking another bite of her cake.

"I'm also going there!" Oikawa clapped his hands together like an excited seal, making (Y/N) giggled a little.

"Looks like we don't need to break up after all." (Y/N) said, taking another bite of her cake.

"Wait, where are you gonna stay?" She asked, making Oikawa chuckled awkwardly.

"Well, at some random cheap apartment I guess. Unlike you, I don't have a rich uncle to live with."

"You can live with us." She suggested, making Oikawa shook his head.

"No, I don't want to bother you guys."

"The room I'm staying in, for some reason,  have 2 beds." She urged.

"Will your family be fine with it though?"

"I don't see why not."

"Then sure, I'm staying. Thank you for caring, (Y/N)."

•'¯'•. 🍙🐀🐈🐕 .•'¯'•

"Hey, Tooru." As they were walking home, (Y/N) tugged his shirt, trying to get his attention.

"Yeah? What do you need?"

"He's fine with you staying, but you have to move out when you're 22." (Y/N) explained.

"Make sense, I should be making money on my own when I'm 22 anyway." Oikawa hummed, then turned to look at her.

"How about you? What's your future job in Argentina?"

"Pharmacist." She simply answered, making him go awed.

"How wonder you're in the pharmaceutical club! We wouldn't have to worry about money if we get marry since you're gonna be rich!" Oikawa cheered, making her glared at him.

"I will defenestrate you if you're marrying me for my money."

"You know I'm not!" Oikawa pouted, making her sighed.

"I'll be working for my uncle's pharmaceutical company when I'm 25. Before that, I'll be studying." (Y/N) said, looling at the sky while she walked.

"What club will you be playing for in Argentina?" She moved to her eyes to him as she continued walking.

"CA San Juan, do you know it?"

"Nope." (Y/N) said, popping the "p".

"Any favorite volleyball team though? You never seem to care about volleyball." Oikawa said, remembering all the time he had to dragged her to his practice.

"Inarizaki." (Y/N) proudly said, making Oikawa screeched.

"What?! Why?!"

"Have you seen the Miya twins?"

"You stared at other guys?!" Oikawa whined, shooking her shoulders. His eyes then stared down at her jacket, making him whined louder.

"You have Inarizaki's merch?! (Y/N)-chan, you traitor!"

--------------------------------
I finally got time to update my ff! I have no idea what this chapter is.
Since this story is going to finish soon, can someone give me their opinion on how it's going? Like is it too slow or too fast? If possible, please also give me your opinion on STAR SIGNS.
Before then, have a nice day :D