𝟬.𝟬 | 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

_____________________________________
𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘
_____________________________________

(Y/N) and Sara walked toward the Aoba Johsai's gate together, their hearts beating loudly. Today was their first day as first year. They are finally entering high school.

They got their way to their own class, then decided to meet up at the ground floor to find the gym since Sara had been wanting to be a volleyball club manager. Sara got to the gym first because (Y/N) went to get a milk box. When she entered, there's only two male standing there.

"Oh, hello! My name is Tachibana Sara from class 1-2! I'm here to sign up for the male volleyball club!"

"Iwa-chan! See! I told you someone would want to join as manager this year!" The brown hair said, as he made his way over to the girl.

"I'm Oikawa Tooru, setter of the team." Oikawa said while raising up a peace sign. Iwaizumi then walked up to her to introduce himself.

"I'm Iwaizumi Hajime. This is my friend Oikawa." Iwaizumi sighed as he pointed toward Oikawa.

"Sara, here's your lemon- holy frick... woah..."

(Y/N) finally got her milk and Sara's lemonade after the two bastards decided to get stuck in there, which means she had to stick her hand in to get them out. Before she entered the gym, she knew there will be at least one handsome guy, but she didn't know he could be THAT handsome.

"Are you also here to become manager? Oh, I'm Iwaizumi Hajime, your is?"

"Oh! (L/N) (Y/N)! Pleasure to meet you, Iwaizumi-san!"

Standing infront of her was a spiky black hair male, olive green eyes who seems to be around her height. God damn, he's hot. One look at his arms and she already had a crush on him because holy hell how does one be that hot?

Oikawa, on the hand, was speechless shen he saw her. He had seen plenty of beautiful girls before, but he never seen anyone THIS beautiful. As he was looking at her, he was interrupted by a smack on the back by his best friend.

"Oh! Um... ahem ahem..." The setter coughed a little before looking back at her.

"The name's Oikawa Tooru, setter of the male volleyball club. (Y/N), are you also here to be manager?" Oikawa said in a serious, seductive voice, which weirded (Y/N) because who the fuck talk like this to a stranger.

"No. I'm here to accompany my friend and give her lemonande. Also, why are you calling me (Y/N)?" (Y/N) said, while trying to keep her eyes away from Iwaizumi.

"Do you have a club to join? We would love to have you as manager!" Oikawa happily said with a smile, trying to woo her with his charm.

"I already decided on the pharmaceutical club, Oikawa-sa-"

"Call me senpai" Oikawa interrupted her sentence, in which she just looked at him weirdly before following what he said.

"... Oikawa-senpai. Well, go to go now, see you later, Iwaizumi-senpai!" (Y/N) said then running back to her class, mid-way realizing that she only said goodbye to Iwaizumi, which lead to her sat in class in embarrassment.

"IWA-CHAN! HOW DID YOU GET A GOODBYE! IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE ME! THE HANDSOME ONE!" Oikawa screeched, which resulted in Iwaizumi giving him a smack.

"Shut up, Oikawa! You're so damn loud!"

"She didn't even said goodbye to me..." Sara mumbled, looking at the direction (Y/N) ran.

"But Iwa-chan-!"

"Tachibana, fill in this form then you should be good to go. Make sure to submit before tomorrow though." Iwaizumi gave Sara a form, ignoring Oikawa in the process.

"Thank you, Iwaizumi-senpai! See you two later!" Sara bowed, then walked out of the gym.

"Iwa-chan!"

"What?!"

"Did you see how beautiful (Y/N) is?" Oikawa dreamingly said.

"Didn't she want you to call her (L/N) instead? Also, first time seeing you try to impress a girl like that. That was pathetic."

"Iwa-chan! You're so mean! You're suppose to support me as my best friend!"

--------------------------------
I have finally decided to write and upload my first ever fanfic! I'm sorry if there's any mistakes, I'll try to improve them. Anyway, stay healthy :D

 Anyway, stay healthy :D