Vampire?

Kenzie was stumbling home and her vision was blurry but becoming more clear as her cold feet walked along the cold concrete. As she was walking she saw something in the shadows but since she was drunk she ignored it. She was getting dizzy but before she fell something or someone caught her. She couldn't make out who it was but before she blacked out all she saw was someone in a black jacket.

Brandon's POV
As I was in desperate search for "food" I saw something in my path. I went closer to see what it was but what I saw was a girl. She looked unsteady and looked ready to fall, I ran up to her and caught her right before she fell.

"What the hell?" I was confused because I was across the street and I wasn't running that fast but it only took a second to get to her. I was still confused but that wasn't what I was worried about right now. I looked at the girl in my hands she was really pretty. She had brunette hair and a black dress. She was holding some heels in her hand and smelled like liquor . My stomach rumbled as I snapped out of my thought. Looking at the girl I began to take a bite but before I could she wrapped her arms around me. I felt bad for her and took her to my house.

As we got there I unlocked the door and set her on the couch. I can't believe I almost bit her. I looked at her and went to get her a blanket but when I came back she was gone. I looked around and I saw her throwing up in the restroom. I went to comfort her holding her hair back while rubbing her back. When she finished she looked up at me and she looked scared and confused.

"Who are you?" She said in a whisper. "I-I'm Brandon" I said. Are you alright? You look a little pale i said grappling a towel to wipe her mouth. "I'm fine but where am i? Kenzie said confused. Your at my house. I saw you about to fall and I caught you. "Oh thank you" she said getting up off the floor.

"Can I have some water please" she said. Brandon nodded and headed towards the kitchen. Filling a glass with the cold liquid and handing it to her. "Here you go- wait what is your name? Brandon asked politely. "Kenzie" she said as she sipped the water. She turned to look at him and what she saw was something she never thought she would see in her life.