Chapter 34 - Maxon

Start from the beginning

"Madison..." His big hand cups my cheek. "I want you to know that this means the world to me. If we do this I want you to be one hundred percent sure." He grabs my hand and drops a kiss onto it. "I don't want you to, later on, push me away because of my history with..."

I grab his cheeks and pull him down to smash my lips with his. This time, I'm taking charge and he lets me. If he doesn't believe me then I have to show him. My tongue slides past his full lips and the moment I feel his warm tongue touch mine I moan. He tastes so good it's addicting. I don't want to ever stop kissing him. Ever

My hands slide around him to his back. I open my legs a bit more, making sure he's comfortable against me, and push him into me. "Madison," He says gravelly against my lips but I continue my exploration until my hands rest on his ass.

I gently dig my nails into the hard muscle and he groans, causing my nipples to harden and my core to tighten. Maxon starts grinding against me and I know I want this. I'm one hundred percent sure.

His past is behind us. I don't care about those women anymore. He's here with me and he has nothing to worry about. I don't plan on leaving him either.

"Fuck." He grinds out as my hands travel back to his abdomen, teasing him dangerously close to his growing erection.

I don't know where this boldness is coming from but I like that I have the power to get him riled up.

My eyes meet his dark ones who stare back at me with a hunger resembling a predator. I give him a small innocent smile as my hand travels lower and lower until I'm holding him in my palm. Both of us gasp at the contact. He's so smooth and hard and it makes me think of doing things to him I know I don't have the courage to do yet.

"Madison." He groans as I start stroking him and my breathing picks up knowing I'm causing him to throw his head back from the pleasure. "Fuck. I need to taste you beautiful."
So he does. Except this time, I'm laying completely naked underneath him. My underwear has been tossed aside and his tongue is buried between my legs. I try closing my eyes at the erotic sight but he won't allow me to. "Eyes on me, beautiful. Look at what I do to you. I want this seared in your memory just how it will forever be in mine." He continues his relentless teasing on me until I can't hold back anymore. In less than twenty fours I've managed to climax twice but this time Maxon doesn't leave. He gets up removing his boxers and his erection immediately springs free. I gasp at the gorgeous sight of his body and try to reach for him but he pushes me back, spreading my thighs wide until he's rubbing against my sex. He kisses me softly but deeply as he looks into my eyes. "Last chance, sweetheart."

"I'm not backing out," I whisper to him, heart racing and stomach fluttering from both nerves and excitement.

I watch as Maxon reaches over and pulls on a condom—something that had completely fled my mind and I'm thankful he remembered because if we hadn't used a condom? I can't imagine. Not now.

He lays himself over me and I hold onto his shoulders tightly. "Nervous?" He asks me softly.

I nod and he gives me a half grin. "So am I." He admits and grabs himself until he's pushing at my entrance. His eyes come back to mine and he drops a kiss onto my lips. I immediately relax as his lips move against mine, tasting the familiarity of him, and slowly, so very slowly I feel him pushing into me.

He must feel me tense because he rubs soothing circles between my legs. "Relax for me, beautiful. Relax for me, Madison."

I nod, heart pounding heavily against my chest as I feel him slip in a bit more.
"Fuck." He grunts pushing himself in another inch. "You're so tight, beautiful."

I wrap my arms around his shoulders, bringing his head down to me.

His breath feathers against my lips as he suddenly pushes himself all the way in.

I cry out and Maxon stops. "Madison, shit, did I hurt you?"

I shake my head moaning. "Oh my God, it's just—you feel so good."

I feel my walls gripping him tightly and Maxon groans out. "Shit."

He's so deep inside me I can feel him pressing up against me. "Maxon," I drop my hand to his hip so he can know that I'm okay and that he can start moving. He hesitates, eyeing my face carefully as he slowly pulls back out and slides back in. When he notices no signs of me wincing he grows more confident. Sliding out then in, out then in until I feel myself tightening more and more.

"Maxon," I moan out as he hits a particularly pleasurable spot. "I think I'm not," He drops a kiss onto the side of my neck and squeezes my ass a bit harder as he thrusts in and out. "going to last much longer."

"Wait for me, beautiful."

"Maxon, I can't." I gasp, trying to hold back.

Suddenly he picks up his pace smashing his lips onto mine swallowing up my moans.
"Maxon," I whimper out as my core tightens even more and he lets out a growl from deep within his chest.
"Come with me, Madison. Come with me, mi amor." His eyes meet mine and that does it, both of us go over the edge and my God, I've never felt so good. So alive. Maxon groans out his release and I swear that throws me right over the edge again.

By the time, both of us come back down from that high I swear I see little stars floating around the room. Maxon lays on top of me, careful not to squish me while I run my hands softly across his wet hair. I drop a kiss onto the top of his head and he glances up at me, flashing those pearly whites.

"Am I still very caring and thoughtful?" I groan as he throws back the words I said to him earlier.

He chuckles as he drops a kiss between my breasts. "Maxon," I grab his head.

"Or do I need to show you a little more?" He waggles his brows at me and before I can stop him, that wicked tongue of his starts its descent again.